[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Hi!

Maybe someone can help me out a bit with an advice? Seems like I have reached a limit of how far the "budget" version of the build can carry me. I have some liquid cash (~7ex) to spend for upgrading. I would like to step up to comfortable red map clearing, but will like my damage needs to double for that. I read the list for upgrade priorities, but the limited funds forces me to evaluate what can I afford from that as most of those items are really expensive (seems like bow alone is more than my budget).

My POB if anyone is interested to take a look. Would really appreciate any tips to improve.
https://pastebin.com/Exck4zMU
"
Link_in wrote:
I have some liquid cash (~7ex) to spend for upgrading.
I read the list for upgrade priorities, but the limited funds forces me to evaluate what can I  afford from that as most of those items are really expensive (seems like bow alone is more than my budget).

I don't think you have a correct estimate of your next upgrade. CraftofExile shows that it costs less than 90 alts to roll +1 arrow on an ilvl80 shaper quiver. The basic bow upgrade with flat chaos, poison chance to deal x2 damage, and hybrid poison chance/damage usually costs less than an ex to roll with fossils. The flask cluster and enduring composure are easy to roll with alt spam.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
Is Low Tolerance passive worth over Wasting Affliction? I didn't test yet, but think it may help with legion and poison avoid maps. What do you think about it?

The map mod such as chance to avoid poison doesn't discriminate either the cluster notables you mentioned.

I think Wasting Affliction should be a better one for our build. The poison/ailment deals damage faster mods are usually the better damaging ailment mods because they go directly to the DPS scaler bracket. For example, let's say A deals 1000 poison damage over 10 sec and B deals 1000 poison damage over 5 sec (100% faster than A). A deals 1000/10 = 100 DPS, while B deals 1000/5 = 200 DPS.
--
"
Revak wrote:
Wolfie, what about using unique Quivers - Maloneys Nightfall or maybe Scorpions Call in Blood Stance. I could even see Replica Soul Strike being useful.

The Scorpion Call one 8s interesting indeed. But it might be not as impressive in practice because you need to be close to the target, i.e. within the AoE of blood stance, to reap the benefit. This could be either counter-intuitive or inefficient for clearing. For Maloney's Nightfall, iirc it gives approx the similar DPS as Drillneck. Or maybe I miss something?
--
"
WolfieNa wrote:
The Scorpion Call one 8s interesting indeed. But it might be not as impressive in practice because you need to be close to the target, i.e. within the AoE of blood stance, to reap the benefit. This could be either counter-intuitive or inefficient for clearing. For Maloney's Nightfall, iirc it gives approx the similar DPS as Drillneck. Or maybe I miss something?

It does? maybe my PoB isnt set up correctly but at least the paper dps is decently high - not as good as your harvest quiver but at least halfway decent, and considering that we get projectile pierce and blind easily from Thread of Hope jewel it seems like an ok substitute.

Could some1 advice me what flasks should i go for ? I still need mana one but its i gues hybrid could fix it ? Also advice for rest of build would be awesome, i was thinking on getting another neck or so, rolling low cluster jewel and another medium and i gues getting rest of jewel slots, did i miss something ? Yet i gues lvl gem slow me down i feel a bit lacking on dps
Hey what should i focus on upgrading next except the 6l on the bow (i think it's cursed). My cluster jewels are preety good but i dont play enduring composure since i didnt like it.
Is this better than voltaxic rift?
I'm not sure the crafting guide for the helmet is accurate. It states that when you block caster mods and slam with a redeemer orb that you have a 67% chance of landing the mod but from the helmet I linked I got "Regenerate 8 Mana per second". Am I missing something here???

"
Wastedturtl wrote:
I'm not sure the crafting guide for the helmet is accurate. It states that when you block caster mods and slam with a redeemer orb that you have a 67% chance of landing the mod but from the helmet I linked I got "Regenerate 8 Mana per second". Am I missing something here???

Uh yeah, you cant have an open suffix...prefix only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info