[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
WolfieNa wrote:

That's a valid for with regarding to Heist. But I'd argue that in Grand Heist,

grand heist is the same as regular one, just catch and run. why you say, that it is different?
p.s. done many grand heists and movement speed is superior.
p.p.s. I mean its superior in terms of taking max loot as possible and fast escape. usually I just run and never fight. only if i need to unlock door and there is a big pack, but usualy i just run around
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 22, 2020, 8:33:17 PM
What do you think about my gears so far? I'm level 86 atm doing around tier 6-7.

Spoiler

Should I save up for a Fenumus' Weave or enlighten lvl 3?
Last edited by Akuq on Sep 22, 2020, 8:40:58 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:

That's a valid for with regarding to Heist. But I'd argue that in Grand Heist,

grand heist is the same as regular one, just catch and run. why you say, that it is different?

You should consider my sentence as a whole. Don't cut it into pieces. :)
"
But I'd argue that in Grand Heist, you don't want to get freeze or shock in your way in/out.

If you want to go fast, I'd like to introduce you to this flashy-dodge combo:

What I implied was that you don't want to risk getting frozen/shocked (and lose your valuable loots) in Grand Heist.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Sep 22, 2020, 8:49:12 PM
"
aerial wrote:
alchemists quartz flask is indeed really good, especially with dodge version of the build, hard to get hit

this build is very good in delirium btw, even in low maps, you can already tell its gonna totally wreck 100% delirious, by how easily and safe you can kite gigantic packs of regular delirium encounters

as for damage and how build feels, its important to understand how impactful helm enchant is
its effect isn't limited to only what it says it should do (+1 pod at max stages), it adds 1 pod at all stages, and seems to be adding 1 pod even at 0 stacks. If you tap your attack really fast, as if you were rushing through map, not even getting 1 stack, it will still spawn pod, if you have enchant, vs no pods if you don't. Difference is binary, 0 to 1. Makes huge difference in snappy fast map clear, you can attack and move as fast as possible then.
another thing is 2nd main projectile how it impacts single target damage, but that is underlined in the guide more than enough. If you have enchant + 2 arrows, then it starts to feel really good.

Also one comment about cluster jewels, getting exactly ones listed in guide is big expensive, so it is worth to compromise and swap 1 notable with something else but still good, price drops by factor of 10 then, and power level isn't far off. For large cluster getting unwavering evil is nice, we can even ignore it if we want it always spawns in the middle, so you don't put 2 points in that 8 passive jewel and get efficient 2 sockets out of it along with 2 other premium passives. If you take it it makes us stun immune while using scourge arrow, while channeling, seems rather nice.
For medium jewel I've found that notable eternal suffering is doing good job for clear. Makes all your attacks have chance to stack wither up to 5, and this is a lot of damage, that procs everywhere outside of blast rain area. It is one of those things that makes you feel the difference in clear speed, where other passives technically more powerful are hard to notice outside of pob numbers. Good and cheap option to start with.

Appreciate the testimonial and information. I had a very good time with the build in Delirium league, and I still miss the mirror that pops up in every map, to be honest. :)

Also, thanks for the feedback regarding the large cluster jewel. I would suggest that those who are on the lookout for it to stay tuned for a bit until the price drops. I don't see a pressing reason to have the large cluster early on unless it is the last piece of the puzzle.
On a different note, I got a stock 8-point chaos large cluster dropped yesterday. I think alt-spam is the best way to craft it assuming ilvl 50.
--
nvm
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Sep 22, 2020, 9:28:45 PM
Possibly a silly question: Are there any non-PoB versions of the tree? I almost never use PoB, so not familiar with it, and am getting an error when trying to import the builds (using Openarl's version if it matters, said to be the most recent update). First PoB link I used was fine.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Okay I've modified my gear some. I'm struggling a bit with single target damage and I've gotten a couple rough 1 shots from metamorphs in T13 maps. What should I be focusing on next? Should I get a voltaxic rift instead of my Darkscorn? I got lucky with this bow and that's the only reason I've been running it.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Possibly a silly question: Are there any non-PoB versions of the tree? I almost never use PoB, so not familiar with it, and am getting an error when trying to import the builds (using Openarl's version if it matters, said to be the most recent update). First PoB link I used was fine.

Here is the Acrobatics version of the end-game tree: https://imgur.com/9e3gDX4

You would want to get familiar with the Community Fork version of the PoB as much as you can. It seems hard to use at the first sight, but it is easy when you are getting used to it.

Download the PoB comm. fork version from their github page:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
--
"
Wastedturtl wrote:

Okay I've modified my gear some. I'm struggling a bit with single target damage and I've gotten a couple rough 1 shots from metamorphs in T13 maps. What should I be focusing on next? Should I get a voltaxic rift instead of my Darkscorn? I got lucky with this bow and that's the only reason I've been running it.

Darkscorn is a good poison bow (just not as good as a well-rolled Elder thicket bow offensively). You can keep using it.

"
I've gotten a couple rough 1 shots from metamorphs in T13 maps.

Darkscorn converts 25% of physical damage taken as chaos damage. So part of the deal with Darkscorn is that you need to cap your chaos resist. If you haven't, a simple Atziri's Promise with Nostalgia Ring would do. For single-target, there're quite a few discussions going on and should give you some hints on how to improve.
--
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:

Here is the Acrobatics version of the end-game tree: https://imgur.com/9e3gDX4

You would want to get familiar with the Community Fork version of the PoB as much as you can. It seems hard to use at the first sight, but it is easy when you are getting used to it.

Download the PoB comm. fork version from their github page:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Thanks a lot, will do (I wasn't sure if errors are due to wrong version of PoB or something else)! Appreciations for the work you put into this guide, btw, I love the pictures!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info