[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Wastedturtl wrote:

Okay I've modified my gear some. I'm struggling a bit with single target damage and I've gotten a couple rough 1 shots from metamorphs in T13 maps. What should I be focusing on next? Should I get a voltaxic rift instead of my Darkscorn? I got lucky with this bow and that's the only reason I've been running it.

Darkscorn is a good poison bow (just not as good as a well-rolled Elder thicket bow offensively). You can keep using it.

"
I've gotten a couple rough 1 shots from metamorphs in T13 maps.

Darkscorn converts 25% of physical damage taken as chaos damage. So part of the deal with Darkscorn is that you need to cap your chaos resist. If you haven't, a simple Atziri's Promise with Nostalgia Ring would do. For single-target, there're quite a few discussions going on and should give you some hints on how to improve.

Okay so I grabbed an Atziri flask and it's helped but I still am finding myself getting one shot in early red maps.. I've been hard stuck at 88 and I'm not sure if it's because I'm just bad or if I'm seriously missing something.
Would anyone know, what is the level of despair on hit of the rings?
Also, how to make the mod work in POB, the mod turns red (does not take into account) when I export a character..
in a generic way, for any curse in this new version of the mod
"
Chrono_Kun wrote:
Also, how to make the mod work in POB, the mod turns red (does not take into account) when I export a character..

It seems to me that the new Curse with <Despair> on hit, 20% increased effect would be equivalent to the old Curse with level 5 <Despair> on hit that the current PoB understands. Curse with 32% increased would be equivalent to the old Curse with level 8.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Chrono_Kun wrote:

It seems to me that the new Curse with <Despair> on hit, 20% increased effect would be equivalent to the old Curse with level 5 <Despair> on hit that the current PoB understands. Curse with 32% increased would be equivalent to the old Curse with level 8.

Oh, thx for the info \o
Guys, which version in your opinion is better: Iron Reflexes or Acrobatics side?
So I'm in the process of crafting the thicket bow. I've gotten damn near close to a perfect bow a couple times now and it always seems like I either miss the flat damage or miss the attack speed modifier. Or I nail all of them but have too many mods, go to annul the extra one that isn't needed and brick the whole damn thing by taking off an important mod lol... How long would you say it took you to create the perfect bow(I.E +1 arrow, attack speed, flat chaos, all poison mods)?

p.s I really wish I hadn't missed harvest league at this moment... lol
Tanky and fast build, but at red map bosses the single target dps is kinda low, even more so at the Atlas Guardians.

"

What should I improve next?
Hey Wolfie and fellow SA pathfinder fans, just sharing my SA pathfinder build deviation I made back in Harvest league. I just recently tested tanking an uber atziri double flameblast (with no build modifications) and felt like sharing it.

To verify I actually tanked both hits and didn't dodge I tested tanking a single hit, then both. One hit reduces molten shell to about 5k from 10k, and chunks about 2k ES. Both hits together nearly kills me, leaving my ES pool at 1k, and molten shell completely destroyed.

Here's the flameblast tank: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdyUrMcMpN8
Here's a build overview, if interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tk1Ke2Fiw8
"
Revak wrote:
Tanky and fast build, but at red map bosses the single target dps is kinda low, even more so at the Atlas Guardians.

"

What should I improve next?

Yeah dude im probably at the same situation, wolfie could you maybe make a guide how to convert from Voltaxic Rift started to endgame? What to prioritize etc. Because with almost same build as Revak im lacking single target so badly, ive got large cluster jewel with wicked pall, touch of cruelty,unholy grace and it didnt help much ;c
hello, want to change in your version of build, what i need do first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info