[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
Uberness wrote:
Giving this a go as my league starter and nearing 90 with okay gear so far, couple questions.

Does the damage ever pick up enough that you can reliably full clear legions or does it struggle to kill the rares and generals fast enough even at the final stages of the build? always feels bad if I miss legion loot.

Would plague bearer fit into this build to help with single target? I've never used it before but it seems a fit.

Same with me. Even with +1 arrow I feel the single target is utter trash vs uniques.
\]
edit: well that copied wrong item lol here's the right one

Just made this, no attack speed but came out pretty nice =) Gonna switch over from Vrift now
Last edited by Slottm on Sep 22, 2020, 2:44:12 PM
"
Slottm wrote:
Good morning all - wanted to share some tips I found for those struggling:

For single target, make sure you're lining up your pods on the monster, with +1 arrow, its easy to stand next to it, charge and release (or charge and dash opposite, rinse and repeat) For no +1, try to just make sure as many pods hit as you can while kiting.

Hit accuracy - this one hits harder than you might think. Until your gear can account for it, it may be wise to put 3 points into acuity. This is a rather large boost if you aren't hit capped as it provides attack speed and accuracy.

Also make sure your poison hit chance is hitting 100% with HOaG, which means you may need chance to poison and hit multiplier (toxic strikes) and poison chance (fatal toxins) which aren't present in all POBs

For the quiver, a lot were up for sale for quite a bit of money. It was brought to my attention that it's fairly simple to craft one with some alt orbs and a shaper 80+ base

Up!
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
cheelos wrote:
"
Uberness wrote:
Giving this a go as my league starter and nearing 90 with okay gear so far, couple questions.

Does the damage ever pick up enough that you can reliably full clear legions or does it struggle to kill the rares and generals fast enough even at the final stages of the build? always feels bad if I miss legion loot.

Would plague bearer fit into this build to help with single target? I've never used it before but it seems a fit.

Same with me. Even with +1 arrow I feel the single target is utter trash vs uniques.

Is that true? One of the reasons I picked up this build was the idea of great single target damage.
My single target seems fine. Is it a little bit slower than other builds? Maybe...but I'm also zooming around maps with a quicksilver and annihilating screens. When I get to a boss, yeah takes a little bit longer, but it's not like anyone has fully optimized gear yet. I beat mastermind today with it (Vrift setup), t15 bosses, etc. The build is awesome so far

I just transitioned out of vrift an hour ago and my damage for single target went absolutely nuts. I'm deleting bosses now. That with being able to run through a heist zoomied up? Yeah, sign me up =)
"
WolfieNa wrote:

Update (PoB)

Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain Final End-game:
+ Used for both Elder bow and Voltaxic Rift: https://pastebin.com/f8q2dFhK
+ Non-Harvest crafts.
+ Notes: Items with the name "People's Choice" are economy versions. There are better versions in the drop-down list.
+ Pick your body chest: -mana cost (people's choice ver.), frenzy (best for single target), or explode (best for clear).
+ Supports 2 skills: poison TR or SA.
+ Provides 2 tree setups: one with Iron Reflexes (IR) and one with Acrobatics. If you choose IR tree, swap Flesh and Stone for Herald of Purity. Blind is granted by "Silent Steps" notable. I'd recommend the Acrobatics tree for starter.
+ No Divine Flesh/Darkscorn.
+ Detailed explanation: video.
+ Updated 2020/09/22.

When should we start converting to this tree from v rift build.
"
Slottm wrote:
My single target seems fine. Is it a little bit slower than other builds? Maybe...but I'm also zooming around maps with a quicksilver and annihilating screens. When I get to a boss, yeah takes a little bit longer, but it's not like anyone has fully optimized gear yet. I beat mastermind today with it (Vrift setup), t15 bosses, etc. The build is awesome so far

I just transitioned out of vrift an hour ago and my damage for single target went absolutely nuts. I'm deleting bosses now. That with being able to run through a heist zoomied up? Yeah, sign me up =)

Curious about vrift. The build doesnt really stack much crit chance or shock chance, so how are you procing shocks with it to make it more effective than say, lionseye glare?
I'm pretty disappointed with this build. Clear is good, single target is bad.

Gonna have to switch to TR I guess.
Correct me if im wrong, but while a crit guarantees a shock 100% of the time if you meet the threshold, you can still proc it with a base rate of 10% without? (maybe lower? sorry if I'm remembering wrong) that being said, the build hits a lot quickly (thorn arrows) that could most likely guarantee a shock happening.
First of all, thank you for great build. No issues at all in heists with this build, very tanky even with mediocre gear and 4k hp!

I've tried craft endgame bow and got this from first try:

Sadly no attack speed, but +1 gems. What do you think, is it usable or I need to recraft it?
Thanks.

edit:
just tested it, seems damage increase is awesome. For mapping I even don't charge scourge arrow, and all screen dies while I running. So I thinking there is not sense for attack speed, because during bossing I can charge it easely(it just additional 0.2sec long standing). Or I mistaken?(still lvl 82 and didn't hit T16 maps)

p.s. also I thinking about "Nature's adrenaline", seems better choice for heist. because all I need is speed to escape fast, and there is no fights, so aliments immunity seems overrated.
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 22, 2020, 6:30:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info