[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
IWonyou wrote:
do not get me wrong,i'm interesting on this build,but before invest hundred of ex i want clear ideas,you say have 4 m clear dps,are you sure 4 m it's enough to farm 100% deliriuos map? 4 m it's very low for this currency investment,this is what i want to say,all the people on poe ninja with arc and ek have easy 70-100 m dps without strange pob buff

It's 4m with Awakened Chain (not Barrage support), without shock, without Bottled Faith, and it's per projectile, which we have 12 and they basically cover the whole screen + chain 3 times each.

The chains bounce between packs over and over until they run out, giving it a lot more than just 4m dps. For example - if there's 2 mobs next to each other, I shoot power siphon and hit both, and they chain to each other, that's double the DPS. POB can't calculate this. The more mobs, the more damage.

I cleared 100% delirious Shaper Guardian with the exact setup I'm showing you, never came close to dying, facetank Kosis and the Guardians, only gem swapping to kill them a little faster.
I just made this build but i cant turn on vitality with 9 1% jewels, can someone help me ?
What's more important, 3x Voices with 5 passives or Awakaned Chain?
"
MrCiasteczko wrote:
I just made this build but i cant turn on vitality with 9 1% jewels, can someone help me ?

You're level 88 with only 2 split personalities socketed, with levels + 1 more split personality you'll have enough mana to run all auras
"
klistier wrote:
What's more important, 3x Voices with 5 passives or Awakaned Chain?

I'd recommend using 3x 5 slot voices + Awakened Fork, then switch out Fork for Chain later
So I just made the switch.

Cranked out all reserved mana jewels which I could afford atm. So 6x 1% reduced in total.

All running except vitality. Need to get one more 1% reserved and it should be fine. Need to optimize the rings and the shield.

Is the minimum frenzy + reserved mana an AW craft?

The odds seem impossible with fossils or Chaos spam.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 22, 2020, 1:47:39 PM
"
Is the minimum frenzy + reserved mana an AW craft?

Yeah, I just made mine today. One is hunter and the other is redeemer. I can't remember which is which.
I'm running 7 reduced mana reserved jewels and able to run dread banner.
I add 1 more and am unable to swap in vitality

What am I missing?
didnt follow the build, but looks simular to my version, atm shredding with no problem all content. got 8.7K ES with crystal Belt and 7.7k with HH

https://pastebin.com/9VwcKiDZ

atm only lvl 94, if I get 2 more level, I'll add a small cluster for less purity mana reservation. Also want to get a +2 Projectile enchant if I can handle the mana reservation from Vitality

atm running:
5x Herald
3x Purity
Wrath / Anger / Hatred
Grace / Haste
Discipline
Precision
Clarity
Aspect

0% Mana left :)
How much ES regen does the guardian and scion have? Can you tank the Sirus's storms????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info