[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
moldycondom wrote:

- 9 corruptions means, if you follow the list of jewels exactly, you need 9 implicits with -1% reduced mana reserved. This means the Conqueror's efficiency is already calculated in - without Conqueror's efficiency, you need 11 implicits.

- I made my rings. Awakener orb a shit ring with lvl 8 elemental weakness onto an Unset Ring with % max ES, or the other way around if it's cheaper. Make sure that there's no other mods of that influence, or else it's not a guarantee.

- Frenzy charges are not critical, just a little more single target damage, skip if you want.

- Wouldn't have stun issues, but the block chance from Bastion of Hope is HUGE. Even if you didn't cap out on minimum frenzies, I don't recommend changing ascendancies. The four ascendancy choices I provided are the best in every scenario.

Thanks for responding. When I farm some more currency I'll work on upgrading one of my rings and frenz shield. For now I'll +minimum frenzy on both rings with ele weakness and % es on one of each.

With headhunter I'll have to settle for 7 while running 1 split personality (no luck on the unique or cluster jewels yet) and see how it performs.
Last edited by teslabear on Apr 21, 2020, 2:51:29 PM
And I think you left off Inspiration for your 6L gem setup, though you do have it on your PoB
"
teslabear wrote:
"
moldycondom wrote:

- 9 corruptions means, if you follow the list of jewels exactly, you need 9 implicits with -1% reduced mana reserved. This means the Conqueror's efficiency is already calculated in - without Conqueror's efficiency, you need 11 implicits.

- I made my rings. Awakener orb a shit ring with lvl 8 elemental weakness onto an Unset Ring with % max ES, or the other way around if it's cheaper. Make sure that there's no other mods of that influence, or else it's not a guarantee.

- Frenzy charges are not critical, just a little more single target damage, skip if you want.

- Wouldn't have stun issues, but the block chance from Bastion of Hope is HUGE. Even if you didn't cap out on minimum frenzies, I don't recommend changing ascendancies. The four ascendancy choices I provided are the best in every scenario.

Thanks for responding. When I farm some more currency I'll work on upgrading one of my rings and frenz shield. For now I'll +minimum frenzy on both rings with ele weakness and % es on one of each.

With headhunter I'll have to settle for 7 while running 1 split personality (no luck on the unique or cluster jewels yet) and see how it performs.

Realistically the Split Personalities is the difference between 7.9k ES and 8.8k ES. They're not a big deal, but they're ES efficient.
"
teslabear wrote:
And I think you left off Inspiration for your 6L gem setup, though you do have it on your PoB

You're right, I was missing a link in there. Inspiration belongs in the 6L. Thanks!
Need help with the gear, clearly I must have done something wrong, because the build is not working, I can oneshot most of the trash mobs but I have absolutely no single target damage, it takes ages to kill even map bosses. I'm running all of the auras, 9 reduction jewels, 6 endbringers. Tooltip dps is 966k with 5 inspiration charges.
Last edited by Dimin1shed on Apr 21, 2020, 5:57:14 PM
"
Dimin1shed wrote:
Need help with the gear, clearly I must have done something wrong, because the build is not working, I can oneshot most of the trash mobs but I have absolutely no single target damage, it takes ages to kill even map bosses. I'm running all of the auras, 9 reduction jewels, 6 endbringers. Tooltip dps is 966k with 5 inspiration charges.

0. Ensure ALL your heralds and auras are on
1. Use Vaal Haste on bosses
2. If needed, swap to a 21/23 barrage support instead of awakened chain
3. Drop the basalt flask for an Atziri's promise
4. Unspec "Leadership" from your tree
5. Spec in "Influence"
6. Get lvl 21 aura gems (Precision, Wrath, Hatred, Anger, Haste give a ton more damage at 21)
7. Awakened Chain with 20% quality gives 10% more attack speed, if you're not swapping
8. You have no frenzy charges, big dps loss
9. I think your glove having Enfeeble after Elemental weakness means that only Enfeeble is being applied to mobs on hit. Overall your gloves are not providing much damage.
10. You don't have much crit multi or increased damage mods - these are the best because your build has a ton of flat damage that needs to be scaled up
11. Your watchers eye isn't really giving much dps - get increased damage, attack speed, crit multi, those kinds of mods
12. No penetration on wand is a dps loss on bosses

I could zoom to t16 delirious map bosses and kill them without gem swapping (albeit a little slowly, delirious after all). Tooltip dps was about 4.8m under the best circumstances (flasks up, all charges)
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 21, 2020, 6:50:38 PM
This is such a puzzle. Love it!
Last edited by klistier on Apr 21, 2020, 7:10:06 PM
Very much appreciate your advices, it's a little bit better after switching gloves to Breathstealer, another goal would be to get Elemental Weakness. I can nearly oneshot bosses with Barrage, but that's clunky as you know. That being said, clearspeed is still much better than my previous LL Arc herald build, so I can live with that somehow.
Last edited by Dimin1shed on Apr 21, 2020, 7:25:50 PM
I appreciate the effort moldy is putting into his responses.

I just got this guy up and running. Still lack some boss DPS, but not using barrage support. I swapped out energy leach for multi for the time being. I also use a pure QoL watcher's with Haste phasing, Clarity -mana cost, and precision attack speed.
Clear speed is so much fun. Vibes super well with hh. I'm sitting at only 7k ES but was the same for my LL arc/ek builds.

Cant afford awakened chain yet so running awakened fork and its feeling pretty good. Keeping in Bottled Faith over Dying Sun until damage catches up.

Obviously have to do some work on my jewels, but thats the chase for these builds.

Rings will be upgraded too. Only needed 1 unset until I switch hh out for bosses.

Gear
Spoiler
I want to run this build on a budget, what would you recommend for me, Using 7 passive Voices etc? aROUND 60 ex
Last edited by Lakthor on Apr 21, 2020, 10:44:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info