[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
maciek2g wrote:
What's the best way to craft amulet?
I'm aiming at
Vitality
Reduced mana
Crit multi
Open prefix for %ES

I know it might be cheaper to buy one, but I'd like to try crafting a bit, since any update I'd like to make now is over 10 ex anyways.

I used few Awakener Orbs on Reduced Mana Reedemer + Vitality Shaper (Citrine i85 base), however it feels a bit expensive for one try, over 2ex Orb and 1-1.5ex for bases. Maybe it's worth using some fossils instead? Lucent (Mana) + Pristine (Life) on Shaper / Shaper + Redeemer base?

#Edit

ended up crafting this, took around 5 awakeners + bases + 1 lucky ex slam with added lightning dmg to attacks, not terrible result i guess? Finnaly, can use Vitality + Dread Banner

Anyways, Im a bit low on ES, only 7.2k... the only way to scale this up is invest into %ES jewels? Too bad they cost 20ex each with crit multi and reduced mana reserved :D

If your goal is to get a crit multi amulet, get an ilvl 74 base.

I got 2x T2 Crit Multi and 1x Ele Pen out of 5 crafts, it's just hard to find the bases, unless you alt spam yourself.

BTW.: Selling all my gear, if anyone want's something HMU
https://pastebin.com/au4CCEvh
any tips on how to improve dps for low cost? i don't have much currency at the moment
"
Agraziom wrote:
https://pastebin.com/au4CCEvh
any tips on how to improve dps for low cost? i don't have much currency at the moment

Maybe min/maxing your gems

Other than that, only thing I'd recommend is to get more RMR jewels so you can drop that Darkness Enthroned for a Headhunter. Other upgrades aren't really cost-effective
Not sure if that was worth it, but I dropped both Vitality and Dread Banner as well as few nodes to use Might of the Meek near Harrier node.
It allowed me to use Empower instead of Enlighten with Anger Discipline and Wrath in my Alpha's Howl (however 2b/2r costed me like 4 ex to color, pretty unlucky...). That alone was over 10% more dmg, but it also meant I can use Call of the Brotherhood instead of unset ring, that gave me me another over 10% dmg.

Overall, my dps (with Awakened chain, not Barrage support) and without vaal haste on went from 10 milions to 12.5 milions, without loosing ES (+3 lvls to Discipline). I did loose 2 auras tho.

I probably could keep Vitality on but I also dropped 2 rmr jewels from belt to get my first ever

and that was totaly worth it ;)
Last edited by maciek2g on Jun 6, 2020, 8:24:17 AM
Anyone interested in a Full Geared Char with Gems? 7500es, over 1.3m HO Dps
Did all Content without a problem, lvl 100, 40/40 Challenges
Currently using HH which is not for Sale, but I also used Darkness Enthroned pretty long.
I used the Replenishing Presence Cluster Jewel only for Sirus

1x 5 Passive and 2x 7 Passive Voices
Do you guys think this build concept will still working in Standard after 3.11 arrives?
"
NNeto wrote:
Do you guys think this build concept will still working in Standard after 3.11 arrives?

Patch notes aren't out yet, but absolutely not. They'll either gut the way clusters stack with each other, heavily reduce the values of what makes us strong, or something else that makes this not worth it at all
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:

Patch notes aren't out yet, but absolutely not. They'll either gut the way clusters stack with each other, heavily reduce the values of what makes us strong, or something else that makes this not worth it at all

Really sad... But tks for the reply =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info