[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

So, right now there is no wands like urs which do u prioritize? penetration or higher pdps?
Is 55 ex enough for start? haha
+ i have bottled faith and waiting to sell my stuff, but yeah, just wondering

great build man

rip the wand you are recommending doesnt even exist in the market. cant find any 350 pdps wand with elemental penetration
Edit:
i did get this one for cheap though. do you think its good enough ?
Last edited by KaiEon on Apr 21, 2020, 10:12:57 AM
"
urgetopurge wrote:
Fair enough. Thank you for the wonderful guide. I've played poe in and out for several years and after returning recently, there seems to be a rather steep learning curve this time around.

Do you have a preferred leveling setup or guide?

Thanks! And yeah, the new jewels especially can be quite intimidating.

I recommend either following the Hollow Palm technique:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAYCd_mDSDc&t=14s

OR just leveling as a generic life-based Blade Vortex

Transitioning anywhere between 70-85
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 21, 2020, 4:07:05 PM
"
So, right now there is no wands like urs which do u prioritize? penetration or higher pdps?

1. 300+ PDPS
2. 8.5%+ base crit chance
3. 350+ PDPS
4. Elemental penetration OR other penetration (lightning probably). Penetration is just a little more single target damage, if you're low on budget then you don't need it
"
Xistance4 wrote:
Is 55 ex enough for start? haha
+ i have bottled faith and waiting to sell my stuff, but yeah, just wondering

great build man

It's not a lot to play with tbh - most of that money is going to go into cluster jewels and mana reserved jewels, and you'll have shit gear.

That said, you'll still be functioning better than most other builds, so you can use this cheap setup to farm more currency. If you really want to play the build, starting with 55 ex is doable
"
KaiEon wrote:
rip the wand you are recommending doesnt even exist in the market. cant find any 350 pdps wand with elemental penetration
Edit:
i did get this one for cheap though. do you think its good enough ?

Yup, the penetration is really just a little more single target damage. Most people have wands like yours.

Elemental penetration is far superior to lightning pen in this build, because we have high damage in all 3 elements. It's a low priority upgrade, but it's an upgrade for sure. I was lucky and got my wand very cheap a few weeks ago.
Spoiler

First try slammed the redeemer and hit it.

I'm gearing up now, just need to finish rings and shield (and a few jewels).
I have about 25ex to spend.

Questions

- When you say 9 corruptions on jewels, does this include the 2 you get from conqueror's efficiency? So 7 more 1-mana reserve to run everything?

- Ele weakness + % ES rings are crazy expensive, is it worth making one and dealing with shit affixes?

- Same for shield, should I start with just a high ES shield or are the frenzy charges critical

- If we went Harmony of Purpose over Bastion, would we have stun issues? Even with Brine King?

Thanks!

Gear so far
Spoiler

Last edited by teslabear on Apr 21, 2020, 1:53:08 PM
"
teslabear wrote:
Spoiler

First try slammed the redeemer and hit it.

I'm gearing up now, just need to finish rings and shield (and a few jewels).
I have about 25ex to spend.

Questions

- When you say 9 corruptions on jewels, does this include the 2 you get from conqueror's efficiency? So 7 more 1-mana reserve to run everything?

- Ele weakness + % ES rings are crazy expensive, is it worth making one and dealing with shit affixes?

- Same for shield, should I start with just a high ES shield or are the frenzy charges critical

- If we went Harmony of Purpose over Bastion, would we have stun issues? Even with Brine King?

Thanks!

Gear so far
Spoiler

- 9 corruptions means, if you follow the list of jewels exactly, you need 9 implicits with -1% reduced mana reserved. This means the Conqueror's efficiency is already calculated in - without Conqueror's efficiency, you need 11 implicits.

- I made my rings. Awakener orb a shit ring with lvl 8 elemental weakness onto an Unset Ring with % max ES, or the other way around if it's cheaper. Make sure that there's no other mods of that influence, or else it's not a guarantee.

- Frenzy charges are not critical, just a little more single target damage, skip if you want.

- Wouldn't have stun issues, but the block chance from Bastion of Hope is HUGE. Even if you didn't cap out on minimum frenzies, I don't recommend changing ascendancies. The four ascendancy choices I provided are the best in every scenario.

Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 21, 2020, 2:05:49 PM
Nvm.
Last edited by klistier on Apr 21, 2020, 2:42:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info