[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
DasWiggles wrote:

I believe energy leech is damage left on the table. Inc. Crit is much better.

Could also get flasks like these

Won't link my diamond Flask for some reason... But my character is public.

Got one of flasks and swapped gem, I was under impression that ES Leech gives almsot same amount of dps, but its max dmg is only when I'm leeching, so its not all the time right?

Other than that, made this today

Makes me loose a bit ES but I think extra damage is totaly worth it, extra mana lets me drop Thrill Seeker and use it somewhere else, any better choice than Leadership?
Last edited by maciek2g on May 26, 2020, 3:03:42 PM

Any advise on what to upgrade next that will be under 10 ex?
"
juicyO3O wrote:

Like @DasWiggles suggested, diamond flask can have additional crit chance, check my profile. It costs 20c.

Othen than that, you can definitely get Watcher's like mine, Crit Multi Anger + Adds cold dmg Hatred, I boguht mine for 6 ex.
"
juicyO3O wrote:

I would get a headhunter and not upgrade anything, maybe change the energy leach to increased crit or have a look at the DPS guide if you struggle too much. Getting a headhunter made this build go from brrrr to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, insane amount of added fun and dmg/movespeed. Doctor cards did devalue to roughly 10ex too.
Thanks. Will try to look for a good watcher's eye and work my way to HH. Doubt HH will happen in under 2 weeks though lol
Just crafted this wand and PoB is saying it's a DPS increase which doesn't seem right.

This is the old wand I had.
Last edited by juicyO3O on May 28, 2020, 1:57:46 AM
Hi everyone. Here is my showcase from learning the build guide. This is just 100ish ex invested to this, no headhunter(kinda poor AF huhu) i also adapted the build to the ascendant class.

https://youtu.be/eTnipMHNGME
Note: poor positioning during the metamorph fight (sorry, noob AF)

Hope this vid could inspire those who want to try out, i started on a 70ex something just buying 10c RMR corrupted implict on them and followed the money making strat on the guide slowly scaling and now reserving 21 skills. Power siphon is the only 21/23 skill gem, the rest i just 20/20 and no awakened skills gems (like i said im poor AF :D)

Thanks to the maker of the guide.
Last edited by nealjohndee on May 28, 2020, 2:43:56 AM
What's the best way to craft amulet?
I'm aiming at
Vitality
Reduced mana
Crit multi
Open prefix for %ES

I know it might be cheaper to buy one, but I'd like to try crafting a bit, since any update I'd like to make now is over 10 ex anyways.

I used few Awakener Orbs on Reduced Mana Reedemer + Vitality Shaper (Citrine i85 base), however it feels a bit expensive for one try, over 2ex Orb and 1-1.5ex for bases. Maybe it's worth using some fossils instead? Lucent (Mana) + Pristine (Life) on Shaper / Shaper + Redeemer base?

#Edit

ended up crafting this, took around 5 awakeners + bases + 1 lucky ex slam with added lightning dmg to attacks, not terrible result i guess? Finnaly, can use Vitality + Dread Banner

Anyways, Im a bit low on ES, only 7.2k... the only way to scale this up is invest into %ES jewels? Too bad they cost 20ex each with crit multi and reduced mana reserved :D
Last edited by maciek2g on May 30, 2020, 8:51:30 AM
For those who tired looking for wand or some ES Crit Multi RMR jewels:

https://pastebin.com/iUKfyH2X

watcher eye was 3ex
jewellery and shield selfcrafted
damage and survivability seems ok
Last edited by FriendlyF on Jun 1, 2020, 4:04:45 PM
"
maciek2g wrote:
What's the best way to craft amulet?
I'm aiming at
Vitality
Reduced mana
Crit multi
Open prefix for %ES

I know it might be cheaper to buy one, but I'd like to try crafting a bit, since any update I'd like to make now is over 10 ex anyways.

I used few Awakener Orbs on Reduced Mana Reedemer + Vitality Shaper (Citrine i85 base), however it feels a bit expensive for one try, over 2ex Orb and 1-1.5ex for bases. Maybe it's worth using some fossils instead? Lucent (Mana) + Pristine (Life) on Shaper / Shaper + Redeemer base?

#Edit

ended up crafting this, took around 5 awakeners + bases + 1 lucky ex slam with added lightning dmg to attacks, not terrible result i guess? Finnaly, can use Vitality + Dread Banner

Anyways, Im a bit low on ES, only 7.2k... the only way to scale this up is invest into %ES jewels? Too bad they cost 20ex each with crit multi and reduced mana reserved :D

If you have money to blow, buy an amulet with all 3 T1 suffixes, an open prefix, and metacraft. Should be able to get a base for 50-60 ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info