[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Hi, I've got a question,

On forum u said we should get large cluster jewels with Surefooted Striker, Fuel the Fight, Feed the Fury, but in 100+ ex pob u have Fuel the Fight, Surefooted Striker and Smite the Weak.

Is that because you couldn't get right ones or is smite the weak as good as feed the fury?
"
ZmuDeQ wrote:
Hi, I've got a question,

On forum u said we should get large cluster jewels with Surefooted Striker, Fuel the Fight, Feed the Fury, but in 100+ ex pob u have Fuel the Fight, Surefooted Striker and Smite the Weak.

Is that because you couldn't get right ones or is smite the weak as good as feed the fury?

Surefooted Striker, Fuel the Fight and Feed the Fury are prefixes. Surefooted Striker is best in terms of DPS, but doesnt provide leech as utility.
Smite the Weak is probably the best suffix you can get, but Martial Prowess is not bad either.

Assuming you have enough passives to make full use of two large clusters, you can therefore go for (Surefooted Striker + Fuel the fight + suffix AND Surefooted Striker + Feed the Fury + suffix). This is what you have in the luxury POB.

Anyway, at this stage its really about minute improvements granting you a few extra % of life and DPS. Take some time to theorycraft a bit your options.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 24, 2021, 1:59:10 PM
SO for the Cold build, what is the benefit of going full 100% Cold Conversion to say.... 20% Phys, 80% Cold.

Just the elemental damage aspect of it?
Will try that.
@Heinarc
Can you tell us how you managed to craft your weapon ?
Tried out Inspiration Support (can't remember if I got Divergent or Anomalous but was one of the off-quals). Have to say, mana issues just absolutely vanish, and with being able to swap out my mana flask I don't feel a DPS loss either.

I tried speccing Essence Sap for comparison but there were still plenty of times that leech just couldn't keep up with the attack speed from IL charges, plus I couldn't really spare the skill points anyway.
@Vaesauce

Benefit from 100% conversion are the ability to ignore the "reflect phys" map mod and probable slight DPS increase (as some modifiers will only apply to the elemental dmg you do).

@Meñthe

Of course !

Here's how to obtain a weapon similar to :

Value : probably around 50ex? Would be more on a popular base like a Jewelled Foil or an Exquisite Blade.

Spoiler

First, take some time getting familiar with the mod which can roll on a weapon, their tags, and their relative weights. They can be found of craftofexile.com

PART 1 - Obtaining a fractured base

High tier physical modifiers have extremely low weight, so as a first step we want to lock one up on the base with a fracture.

1. edit my filter to show the base I'm interested in at ilvl 83, proceed to keep 4-5 in a tab. Buy them for Banishing blades.
2. spam all my physical Harvest reforges on them, until I hit 170-179% increased phys (Roughly 1/300). You can buy a rolled base to save time.
3. use physical/attack divine crafts on them until satisfied with the roll
4. save the few fractures craft I come accross (T4 purple, got 5 this league) and try to fracture your mod. 1/3 or 1/5 chance, so expect to loose a few promising bases. This is the hardest step.
5. At this point you should use perfect fossils for 30% qual. Never did, I'm satisfied with Hillock 28% :p

PART 2 - Obtaining your 3x prefixes

6. once you got your fractured base, spam all your Harvest "reforge with more physical mods" / jagged fossils. You want to hit T1 flat physical + the best %inc phys/accuracy hybrid mod you can get. 1/450 for T1 flat phys and a T5+ hybrid mod, which is what I deem reasonable. 1/15000 for double T1. T2 Flat phys + a great hybrid is good too.

You now have your prefix base which you can divine up as you find more physical divines.

PART 3 - Obtaining the suffixes

You want as suffixes the best attack speed and base critical chance mods you can get, and "whatever" as the last (Ideally high crit multi or accuracy). Crafts unlocked with betrayal for suffixes are very potent, so we happy getting 2 good mods and crafting the last.

7. Use the Harvest craft "Reforge item, keeping prefixes" until you hit either T1 attack speed, or T1 crit (1/17 chances, not that bad). Even tier 2 mods are great.

8. Clean up the remaining mods / Try to get another great suffix (like T1 crit multi, T1-T2 attack speed...) using a non-crit to crit, non-speed to speed, or non attack to attack crafts, depending on what suffixes you have. Be sure to have a 6-mod item so you can't hurt prefixes doing so. Odds are not that bad.

9. If you are satisfied, finish the item with the betrayal craft (AS/quality or Crit/Quality). If not, back to step 7.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 25, 2021, 8:41:43 AM
Can you help me, I probably used 80+ex and there no good DPS
https://pastebin.com/5Lrti5k9
Path of building shows Ruthless having more DPS than combustion. Is the only downside to it less chance to ignite?
Last edited by Faptabulous on Feb 25, 2021, 9:34:43 PM
@Faptabulous

You probably missed "enemy is ignited" in the config, or are already using combustion on your totem setup (debuff won't stack, buts its good to have permanent uptime rather than relying on your totems). Combustion is marginally better than Ruthless in my configs.

@NoTrust87

Looks like you have an accuracy issue, in good part caused by the implicit of your boots. You are also missing a lot of stuff in your POB config - I recommend to review the POB section of the guide, and don't overspend before understanding what you gain for what cost.
Last thing, your Wise Oak is currently not working as your Fire res is not highest. A few resist swaps with harvest should fix it.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 26, 2021, 7:17:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info