[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

nvm
Last edited by jinjinn on Jun 20, 2021, 5:23:10 AM
There is a build from Magefist with Oro + Slayer but i liked Raider a lot more.
Is Flicker Raider with Oro still viable in 3.15 ?
Or are the changes to support gems and Mana killing this guide ? <3
I suspect it is still viable with tweaks, but it looks like there's nobody playing it anymore on raider.

You can check out PoE ninja for Oro's builds, and it looks like slayer is being done.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Oros-Sacrifice&dps=Flicker-Strike

You could probably work off of their tree and try and convert to raider and see how it goes doing a mix of that and the parts of this guide that are still relevant.

So far though it looks like going 1H Paradoxica with a shield might be better for most purposes, hitting ~1m+ mapping dps fairly reasonably while being a bit tankier for raider. Usually with cold conversion, probably just on account of cold damage and conversion in general being very good with raider.
You can solve single target issue by just using spectral helix in another 6-link and only use flicker for mapping.
Flicker has fantastic single target, though, particularly if you abuse the additional-strike-targets + Divergent Melee Splash + Hydrosphere interaction. What it doesn't have is safe single target, since it's always facetanking just by the nature of the skill.

I can see Helix being useful at lower levels of gearing/investment when you need a safer pseudo-ranged bossing skill but the goal should always be to just kill everything with flicker eventually, and I assure you it's entirely possible, even without meta Replica Forbidden Shako nonsense.
Is this build dead? I played it during Ultimatum and it was one of the most fun builds I've ever played.

Anyone played it during Expedition?

I expect a lot of buffs to evasion this league (with dodge being removed) and other changes to raider that will improve the ascendancy by a lot. Will this build be viable again?! I hope so!
Playing this over the past 2 weeks.

Am quite disappointed, dies too easily.

I am lvl 85 now and have equips worth bout 2 exalts and I die even in tier 3 maps (not due to elemental reflect as i check each map properly).

I have bout 9700 evasion,3.1k HP, elemental defense all 75%, chaos 4%. Flicker strike DPS bout 30k (36k with diamond and sulphur flasks). Using anger, herald of ice, blood and sand, flammability and level 1 precision aura

I just spent the whole day today trying to level to 86 and just wasted the whole day away, died over 20 times today. Started with 21% and now 31%
Last edited by Hattori_Hanzo on Oct 10, 2021, 9:11:11 AM
"
Hattori_Hanzo wrote:

I am lvl 85 now and have equips worth bout 2 exalts and I die even in tier 3 maps (not due to elemental reflect as i check each map properly).

I have bout 9700 evasion,3.1k HP, elemental defense all 75%, chaos 4%. Flicker strike DPS bout 30k (36k with diamond and sulphur flasks). Using anger, herald of ice, blood and sand, flammability and level 1 precision aura

I just spent the whole day today trying to level to 86 and just wasted the whole day away, died over 20 times today. Started with 21% and now 31%

That dps is pretty low tbh. You might be doing something wrong.
Last edited by Castnicke on Oct 17, 2021, 12:29:10 PM
"
Castnicke wrote:
"
Hattori_Hanzo wrote:

That dps is pretty low tbh. You might be doing something wrong.

oh well, my gears mostly do not have + life on them, getting resist.

But anyway i still like this build's play style so will still continue to play this again in 3.16, hopefully this time round, my knowledge would have grew too to help build it better

Are you playing this build?
i am trying this, just for kicks. always loved fs but never got any of those toons to go past mid red tier maps, probably wont manage more with this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info