[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

"
I would need some advice on what is wrong with my gear or the passive tree, thanks for the answers.

From what I can tell, you really need to get your uber lab done, that's a good portion of defense you're missing. Without it, you only have 57% evade chance, whereas with it you have 78%. Still not capped at 95, so maybe work on getting your evasion up, or mess with your jade flask to get one with % increased evasion during flask effect.
Last edited by ChairmanBlarg on May 6, 2021, 9:20:16 PM
"
ChairmanBlarg wrote:
"
I would need some advice on what is wrong with my gear or the passive tree, thanks for the answers.

From what I can tell, you really need to get your uber lab done, that's a good portion of defense you're missing. Without it, you only have 57% evade chance, whereas with it you have 78%. Still not capped at 95, so maybe work on getting your evasion up, or mess with your jade flask to get one with % increased evasion during flask effect.

Thanks, the uber lab is critical cuz I find only 3 trial on my maps...
Maybe craft a new body armor with only dex base for evasion rating.
Hi and thx for the amazing guide! First season here and I tried going for scion oro flicker which you mentioned could be a variant from the build.

Actually I'm struggling a little bit, dying too much and not scaling my damage could anyone check my char and tell me how to improve please ? :)

https://pastebin.com/nfQWMmV3

Thanks again for the great work!
Last edited by Gougoule on May 7, 2021, 6:59:33 PM
I have an issue dealing enough damage to all the act bosses. The clear speed is fine, but i really struggle against the act bosses.

It takes me a good 5 min to kill them.

I use the recomended items.

What am i doing wrong?

E: Maybe its worth to mention i havent played in the past year, so maybe im just bad and have to get in to it againg. But i dont recall ever having issues reaching maps.
Last edited by Blacktd on May 8, 2021, 8:46:17 AM
"
Blacktd wrote:
I have an issue dealing enough damage to all the act bosses. The clear speed is fine, but i really struggle against the act bosses.

Make sure you get the totem gems as soon as possible.

Before I got Oro's, I really struggled getting Frenzy charges - single-target damage is abysmal without Frenzy charges. Once I got the 2 totems, I just drop them on the boss and occasionally attack where it's safe. Pre-maps the totems were actually doing most of my damage to bosses.
Last edited by LadyLou on May 9, 2021, 10:55:25 AM
Would the Mana Res nerfs to Flesh and Stone affect your Mana sustain (25% res changed to 35% now)? I feel a little tight on Mana after the nerfs so I was wondering whether it's a good idea to slot in an Enlighten here or there in the build. Maybe take out Lifetap (previously Blood Magic) to free up a gem slot if it's really taking a toll on Mana? Only downside would just be no-regen maps being a little trickier if not impossible.

Edit: After a bit of testing, Lifetap doesn't seem to be needed for Leap Slam anyway, if you stack enough -# mana cost you can Leap Slam for free. So yeah it can still do no-regen maps as long as Leap Slam doesn't cost anything.
Last edited by EiriniTenecardia on May 14, 2021, 11:18:32 AM
Hey guys,

Quite far into the build so far and I'm working on upgrading my chest piece to have flat crit chance. The POB 30ex version of the chest upgrades DPS quite considerably in my POB (+300k dps) but when I sub out that chest for one that i've found with somewhat perfect stats including a higher flat chance to crit, it only goes up about 30k. Is there something that I'm missing here?

New Chestpiece:

Current Chestpiece:

POB: https://pastebin.com/HvcPMvY4

Thanks!
Last edited by loshi4 on May 14, 2021, 1:47:22 PM
Anyone tried using Avatar of the Veil instead of Avatar of the Chase? To me it seem like a good trade off, trading more speed/attack speed for exposure and ailments immunity.
"
Aelandar wrote:
Anyone tried using Avatar of the Veil instead of Avatar of the Chase? To me it seem like a good trade off, trading more speed/attack speed for exposure and ailments immunity.

I've been wondering the same thing, but it doesn't look like this thread is very active this past week. I'll probably give it a shot some time soon. I'm not that great at the game so it will be super anecdotal but we'll see lol.
After playing with Avatar of the Veil for a while I feel much tankier, and my single target damage increased noticeably. However my movespeed plummeted, a lot. I still feel fast after stacking frenzy charges but without them I feel like a non-raider almost when running.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info