[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

I just entered red maps with it and it's decent for clearing but "meh" single target, I only invested about 1 ex in it so still a long way to go, but I league started with this and it was rough :D
I don't understand how we can use Anger, Flammability, and F&S? It's 50/35/35% reserved total. Am I missing something?
Last edited by MarhaultE on Apr 24, 2021, 2:34:12 PM
The amulet "Impresence" comes with "Flammability has 100% reduced reservation if cast as an aura"

SO Flammability - Blasphemy support = 0 mana cost
If this question was not asked before, but what the reason to use cry if we have multistrike? They counter each other, so flicker will not receive any boost from the flicker strike.
"
Woogyface wrote:
The amulet "Impresence" comes with "Flammability has 100% reduced reservation if cast as an aura"

SO Flammability - Blasphemy support = 0 mana cost

Ah there it is, thanks! I haven't fully geared up and was just setting up the gems atm.
"
Oblachko_O wrote:
If this question was not asked before, but what the reason to use cry if we have multistrike? They counter each other, so flicker will not receive any boost from the flicker strike.

The effect of the actual warcry, not the exerted attacks so
1. Covers Enemies in Ash => 20% increased Fire Damage taken
2. Enemies explode on death for 8% Life
Last edited by Tomnarius on Apr 26, 2021, 10:42:20 AM
Could we replace one of the Flicker Strike links with Trinity to provide a 'MORE' multiplier for more damage? If so, could this also be applied to Cyclone for Single Target DPS? Which would be the best skill gem to replace? Thank you for the reply if you choose to do so :)
"
recooper wrote:
Could we replace one of the Flicker Strike links with Trinity to provide a 'MORE' multiplier for more damage? If so, could this also be applied to Cyclone for Single Target DPS? Which would be the best skill gem to replace? Thank you for the reply if you choose to do so :)

^ This, I am wondering too.
"
recooper wrote:

How would you trigger trinity? If you use Oro's you already deal mainly fire damage (that can't be converted to cold/lightning) so there is no good way of triggering it. The main use of trinity is for lightning based builds that convert ~50% to cold/fire
"
Tomnarius wrote:
"
recooper wrote:

How would you trigger trinity? If you use Oro's you already deal mainly fire damage (that can't be converted to cold/lightning) so there is no good way of triggering it. The main use of trinity is for lightning based builds that convert ~50% to cold/fire

From what i was told/understood was regardless if you aren't converting, the more multi still applies because you're still generating stacks. Unless the text doesn't specify (or I'm blind lol) that the element that is buffed needs the stacks for that specific element, in our case fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info