[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

@anremy

Thanks for the kind words!

@loneloncar1994

Your character is a strange mix of extremely good high-end stuff (your double crit multi jewels, chest piece...) and total crap (boots, rings...) you should be able to easily upgrade.

DEX bases are kinda important, at it will ultimately make you able to free your Jade Flask slot (you cap at 95% evade around 2000-2200 eva on your gear).

Rings : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/0pqgg9QFg
Boots : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/poMy3DdF0
Helmets (lower supply, so wait for right opportunity, or craft yourself ) : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/o2MzaJwsl

As usual, buying something you can easily improve with a self found harvest craft is usually much better value than buying a perfect rolled item as is.

For example, if you found a "remove cold, add cold" in Harvest, you can buy excellent boots save a 8% lightning res roll, swap lighting=>cold, use remove+add and reasonably hope for a significant improvement.

Your priorities are IMO :
-Get your life above 5500 by replacing your below average stuff. Doing high tier rituals while being in one-shot range of volatile flamebloods doesnt feel good.

-Bottled Faith (25% more DPS). Will significantly raise your crit chance and make crit multi more powerful.
-Cinderswallow's Urn (10% more DPS)
-Better gems. 21/20 on main link and Anger are better than 20/20 alternate quality.
-Cheap Tailwind boots (5-10ex max, not worth to spend more, you have others things to work on)

You clearly understand how to use POB, so don't hesitate to tinker a bit with your passives points/gear with "show node power" on, and understand how I manage to squeeze a bit more DPS with similar power items.

Right now, when you spend on DPS, I'd focus on getting at least 1% more DPS for 1ex spent. Will force you to find the cost efficient stuff to work on first.

@GraissE

There's a bit of bossing advice at the end of the guide, go through it!

Regarding frenzies, probable explanation is that your crit chance is still quite low - and ignites are guaranteed by crits. A chest piece with base crit chance should help, but you can also use cyclone on pure single target for now - it actually makes the fights easier if you don't have enough DPS to kill within your flasks duration.
Last edited by Heinarc on Mar 3, 2021, 5:32:04 AM
Thanks for the reply ! I invested in both a cat aspect craft on boots + the fur chest and that solved my problem :)
Greetings, thanks for the build, it's been pretty stable for a flicker build so far.

Currently doing ok-ish farming t14-16 with a bit of struggle on some bosses but I'm a little confused as to what to go for next.

My gear is in a bit of a flux right now because even though I'm on trade league I have a terrible habit of self crafting a lot of stuff (old ssf style player), bad habits die hard huh.

I was hoping you might take a look at my char and guide me on where to go next, I'd like to get this char to the point where bossing isnt too much issue, otherwise im just going to have to sideline this purely for map farming in its current state.

I have 35ex, 300c collecting dust so i have a minor budget lying about if you think it would be better to spec into phys or something.

My flicker char is Verashim, not sure how to link profile stuff here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by stryder5000 on Mar 3, 2021, 1:19:20 PM
I wanted to make a detailled post but my english is bad af so rip :>
@GraissE
You should use Multistrike support
I dont see it on your 6L

@stryder5000
There is a lot of stuff to upgrade on your gear
Heinarc made a nice guide on Gear up priority you should take a closer look

Bossing with the Oro's build will always be hard, even with high investment
There is a Cold Variant on page 73 which is much better (but at a cost) for bossing and still deleting maps

"
Meñthe wrote:

@stryder5000

There is a Cold Variant on page 73 which is much better (but at a cost) for bossing and still deleting maps

^this.

I have that extra Banishing Blade that I am selling, I may not sell it and just donate it to someone here who may want to make the switch.

My build is currently sitting at 55mill - 60mill single target DPS (Sirus/Shaper/Elder) (Depending on how much HP i want).

Survivability is also significantly higher because you're freezing your target.
"
vaesauce wrote:
"
Meñthe wrote:

@stryder5000

^this.

I have that extra Banishing Blade that I am selling, I may not sell it and just donate it to someone here who may want to make the switch.

My build is currently sitting at 55mill - 60mill single target DPS (Sirus/Shaper/Elder) (Depending on how much HP i want).

Survivability is also significantly higher because you're freezing your target.

i was trying to do some T16 60% delirium maps but the bosses are too hard with oro's so im thinking in change my build to cold flicker can we talk later about your build and the banishing blade?
hello i finally was able to craft a decent helmet, am able to clean maps quite fast, however theres few bosses harder bosses give me a hard time takes longer for them to fall.

so what else can i fix on my build guys appreciate any help i dont have loads of currency so i go working little by little
https://pastebin.com/HMtQs90V
"
Meñthe wrote:
I wanted to make a detailled post but my english is bad af so rip :>
@stryder5000

Yeah I don't think transitioning into a 100ex budget investment is an option right this min, going to craft some bits and see how it goes, still pretty stable at t14-16. Cheers.
I was curious if swapping some of the asc points would still work? I'm not a huge fan of the Onslaught section, wouldn't the phasing section be better with the exposure? Mostly curious.
Last edited by Rashnu311 on Mar 4, 2021, 6:20:40 PM
"
Heinarc wrote:
@anremy

Thanks for the kind words!

@loneloncar1994

Your character is a strange mix of extremely good high-end stuff (your double crit multi jewels, chest piece...) and total crap (boots, rings...) you should be able to easily upgrade.

yeah my gear is crafted by me and my friend so that's why you see some stuff that is insane and then some stuff that is crap, i'm currently not replacing items i have unless they are almost the best i can get, these are my currently finished and work in progress items. https://imgur.com/a/RDEmSui

Last edited by loneloncar1994 on Mar 5, 2021, 1:45:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info