[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

"
Asmodheus wrote:
"
taxi83pro wrote:
Also I spent 70ex on making the cold dmg build and dont really have the dmg I should. Do you know what can I do to improve it? Im very lost rn

Your sword is terrible and has like half the dps it should have. You really want one with like 700-750+ dps

I see what you mean.. Could you send me a trade link for a good one please? Im having trouble finding that sword tbh

Also is that the thing that is failing on my gear?
"
taxi83pro wrote:
"
Asmodheus wrote:
"
taxi83pro wrote:
Also I spent 70ex on making the cold dmg build and dont really have the dmg I should. Do you know what can I do to improve it? Im very lost rn

Your sword is terrible and has like half the dps it should have. You really want one with like 700-750+ dps

I see what you mean.. Could you send me a trade link for a good one please? Im having trouble finding that sword tbh

Also is that the thing that is failing on my gear?

A good sword will give you a crapton more damage, check my raider gear. I can easily do deathless simulacrum and wave 20 kosis was a breeze with the gear I have and I have not spent more than 100ex. Your current sword is definitely a big damage problem. To find good ones just search for the base and sort by physical DPS. You want at least 1.6 attackspeed, 7.5 crit chance and 700+ total physical DPS.
Last edited by Asmodheus on Feb 23, 2021, 6:04:04 PM
"
Asmodheus wrote:

A good sword will give you a crapton more damage, check my raider gear. I can easily do deathless simulacrum and wave 20 kosis was a breeze with the gear I have and I have not spent more than 100ex. Your current sword is definitely a big damage problem. To find good ones just search for the base and sort by physical DPS. You want at least 1.6 attackspeed, 7.5 crit chance and 700+ total physical DPS.[/quote]

sorry for the noob question but im putting the base bramble spiker banishing blade on trade site and im not finding any sword. How can I search for that base?
Thx in advance
"
taxi83pro wrote:
"
Asmodheus wrote:

A good sword will give you a crapton more damage, check my raider gear. I can easily do deathless simulacrum and wave 20 kosis was a breeze with the gear I have and I have not spent more than 100ex. Your current sword is definitely a big damage problem. To find good ones just search for the base and sort by physical DPS. You want at least 1.6 attackspeed, 7.5 crit chance and 700+ total physical DPS.

"
sorry for the noob question but im putting the base bramble spiker banishing blade on trade site and im not finding any sword. How can I search for that base?
Thx in advance

The base name is just banishing blade, search just for that
Last edited by Asmodheus on Feb 23, 2021, 6:16:17 PM
Here's a video of some Memory boss kills and a random strand map run with the Banishing Blade Cold Build. 30mill sdps.

https://youtu.be/m1TV1toGBzE

Don't have any cool maps to run or boss fights lol.

Using Divergent Flicker Strike for that extra desync build.
Last edited by vaesauce on Feb 23, 2021, 7:07:58 PM
Solid guide and completely affordable for casual players such as myself. A big plus is that noone ever gives a shit about Oro's Sacrifice or Flammability Impresence so they are quite cheap. Before I decided to go with this build, I had checked the market and a 6-linked Oro only cost roughly 40 - 90 chaos, depending on the rolls, while it would took 5 chaos for Impresence. That numbers literally means nothing to a speed-farming build. Leveling is tedious but after acquiring Multistrike and finishing first lab, things are smoothened and absolutely satisfying. In short, this is a great build and extremely fun to play if you're a casual player who like flashy skills and gives zero fucks about bosses.

I also have a few questions for Heinarc.
1/ Have you tried Xoph's Blood?
2/ What do you think about the difference between this build and the regular cold FS, in terms of scaling potential?
3/ Is Inspirational Support worth using to solve mana issue and keeping after equipping some mana reduction items?
Last edited by lucre280893 on Feb 24, 2021, 1:15:19 AM
I'm going to try Inspiration based on the above suggestion. I've been having to use an Enduring Mana Flask as even with 2 x Fuel the Fight, mana was constantly an issue. Replacing Ruthless with Anomalous Inspiration, the my mana flask with an Atziris Promise is coming out higher DPS than just having Ruthless. Will report back.
i need some help im trying to get somewhere near to the dps he haves however it seems im kind of stuck and in game i see a flat 22mil not sure how he gets to 600k appreciate any help

https://pastebin.com/JVttqtX6
"
Nasomaniac wrote:
i need some help im trying to get somewhere near to the dps he haves however it seems im kind of stuck and in game i see a flat 22mil not sure how he gets to 600k appreciate any help

"
Nasomaniac wrote:

Okay so your POB wasn't configured for the various options as a starter, turning on all the stats you need in "Configuration" and ticking on your flasks etc.

From there...

- You've got an empty Jewel slot in your Medium Cluster, with a good DPS jewel in there you can pull a good chunk more.

- You either need a 9% Flicker per Frenzy helm enchant, or at the very least -9% Fire Resist helmet roll (Warlord Influence). That'll give you a chunk more damage too.

- Your flicker skills are fine.

- You have two life flasks, swap one for a Diamond (20% damage right there).

- You don't need a quicksilver. You can pick up a Bottled Faith for just 4EX at the moment due to market saturation. Make sure you tick on Consecrated Ground in config when you get one.

- Divine your Cinderswallow for a higher crit roll

- You've got Warlord influenced gloves for Culling Strike, but we already have Culling Strike built into Oro's. Swap this mod for a +1 Frenzy charges.

- Swap the Granite Flask for either a Basalt, Quartz or Jade. Granite does nothing for us really.

- I would drop Rampart for now personally, frees up 4 points. Pick up the two crit multi nodes on the way to Blade of Cunning, 2 points left. Drop the crit chance on the way to Blade of Cunning, 3 points left. Pick up the Jewel slot opposite Golems Blood, 1 point left. Drop Survivalist, you don't need the resists with your current gear. This frees up 3 points you can reallocate to

- Chest looks alright, crit roll could be higher ideally, but a lack of Vaal Ancestral Warchief is a loss of big DPS, as is not having Multi Totem to have Warchief and Protector up on bosses/harbis/rituals.

- Quality up those gems, they really do add up.

- You have Combustion linked to Dash/Second Wind/Infernal Cry, how come?

- Try and get Vermillion Rings for more HP, then you can free up all the skill points leading up to Constitution. I can see you are pathing for a second Cluster Jewel? You need the skill points to use it, so here is where they should come from if that's what you're doing.

I am by no means a pro player, and some may have different comments, just my 0.2c on this build as I've been playing this build in this league more than any other league I've done (great build, great league).
@vaesauce

Hehe, looks like you are having fun ! I'd like to record myself, dmg can get absolutely bonkers!

@lucre280893

Thkx for the kind words!

1 ) Xoph's is a bit counter-synergistic as it only apply the main debuff when enemies hit you - and you have 95% evade chance. Even in terms of raw DPS, its not as good as a lvl 21 flammability, but it doesnt take gem slots.

2) Phys > cold FS has higher scaling potential with top end gear, but requires a very significant budget to start working at all (40ex+). See my post on p73 of this thread for a bit more details.

@Benville, @lucre280893

I considered inspiration support while theorycrafting and found out you typically loose more DPS than what you trade off by allocating 2 passive points to spec Essence Sap.

If you really have mana issues, you can both allocate Essence Sap AND get the -10 mana craft on one/both rings. That frees up the "Fuel the fight" slot on the cluster for another great notable (Surefooted Striker being the best).

@Nasomaniac

Benville already provided you a very solid answer (thanks!). I highly recommend you to take the time to understand why I recommend thse flasks, stats, etc... in the build - and what would be the trade off if you pick something else.
You really have to understand how your DPS and defenses work to choose your own rares and make the best of this build.

PS: the ingame tooltip is completely innacurate with flicker strike, don't trust it at all, it doesnt mean shit. Refer to POB.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 24, 2021, 10:35:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info