[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Paradoxica cold flicker is far stronger at the top end, but it's an end game build. It costs a lot more, its fiddlier to play and harder to gear for.

Oros ignite flicker is far more "pick up and play".
"
'm curious why the author of the build switch to cold conversion raider flicker. Is that a better build? His character gear on his profile looks super solid.

I'm extremely satisfied from my phys > cold variant I tried this season, this is probably the best version I played so far. Insane damage, stuff which doesnt die instantly gets frozen to death, better bossing (did 4/5 of the endgame Maven's fights, "the Feared" left).
Downside is that you need a significant budget to get it working (40ex+), and you need to be confident harvest-crafting most of your endgame gear yourself. Its very niche and you will probably not find what you want for trade.

I built around this weapon base introduced in Heist:

I actually plan to give your guys a short "how to" + POB link for this particular variant in the next couple of days! But given the budget and specificity of the gear, there is nothing wrong with sticking to Oro's.

"
i'm currently thinking about resuming my Oros Flicker build or get a BV to run 100% deli maps, would you say the build is viable for Deli farm with HH?

My current char (gear worth maybe 80-ish ex?, no HH) is able to run quite comfortably 8mods - 80% delirious T16 Burial's, would be mostly deathless if I was not playing with single digit FPS in this kind of content. The luxury POB I provide is able to do that as well.
For 100% delirious maps + beyond, you probably want to increase a bit your spell dodge as you'll take a lot of spell damage with all the delirium effects + flicker. You can get 10% on chest with a prefix craft, 8% on boots with essence of Scorn and/or Elusive effect. Getting from 50% to 60% spell dodge is a 20% spell dmg reduction overall.
Chaos resist is important as well, you'll want 20%+ minimum.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 18, 2021, 9:42:40 AM
"
Heinarc wrote:

"
i'm currently thinking about resuming my Oros Flicker build or get a BV to run 100% deli maps, would you say the build is viable for Deli farm with HH?

My current char (gear worth maybe 80-ish ex?, no HH) is able to run quite comfortably 8mods - 80% delirious T16 Burial's, would be mostly deathless if I was not playing with single digit FPS in this kind of content. The luxury POB I provide is able to do that as well.
For 100% delirious maps + beyond, you probably want to increase a bit your spell dodge as you'll take a lot of spell damage with all the delirium effects + flicker. You can get 10% on chest with a prefix craft, 8% on boots with essence of Scorn and/or Elusive effect. Getting from 50% to 60% spell dodge is a 20% spell dmg reduction overall.
Chaos resist is important as well, you'll want 20%+ minimum.

Okay, ill look into that, atm im running a Lancing Steel character in 100% deli, i originally had this char as a boss killer but slapped on an explode chest, 1 inspired and an HH to deli farm, but i feel like the playstyle of the flicker would be better if i just get some better gear on my character.

What anoint should I put on my ammy? Outside of the end. charges, I dont see the point of smashing strikes, especially with mana sustain. Wouldn't Mind Drinker or Spirit Void be better options?
Frenetic is the best DPS annoint if you don't want to use the end charges. Blood Drinker/Spirit Void can indeed also be considered if you want to play with your cluster notables.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 20, 2021, 7:00:26 AM
I HAVE THIS EQUIP.
WHAT CAN I IMPROVE? I HAVE PROBLEM DOING SIRUS AND UBER ELDER

I CANT REACH THE 90% EVASION RATING
Last edited by kappppaZ on Feb 20, 2021, 9:57:44 AM
Well, i league started with this build and had alot of fun. but the bossing part was horrible for me. so i swapped to a slayer, cause i feel more comfortable with.

Anyways, i farmed all the recipes to get myself a 6L oro with fortify corruption before i started playing something else.

If anyone needs one, i guess the fuse and vaal orbs are around 15-20 ex actually. i can craft you one for a little fee to help you upgrade ;)
(i sold mine for 25 ex a few days ago)

just messege me ingame ;)

IGN: JozefGoesBrrrt
little review from my side on the build

it is extremely strong at map clearing with small budget ( around 15 ex on mine ).

a bit lacking of mono dps + survivability vs strong boss but well that a flicker it cant be nice on every side .

all in all flicker is my favorite skill of poe so i cant be impartial on rating.

but hell annihilating those big pack of mods moving as fast as Goku is a pleasure for my eyes.

i made a video around it to show the gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quUIqCfVm8M

very great guide anyway and a lot of fun as soon as u got some currency to invest
Last edited by P1w on Feb 22, 2021, 9:11:08 AM
I don't understand why you use Infernal Cry. It does nothing for me.
I
"
don't understand why you use Infernal Cry. It does nothing for me.

Covered in ash = 12% to 20% more damage (depending on situation) for 1 passive point (Call to Arms) + 1 gem slot. Not permanent uptime if you put it on your LMB rather than manual casting, but still excellent value.

@P1w :
nice clips ! Would love to update mine, but performance has really dipped for me, I now have trouble recording at decent FPS especially in juiced content.

@kappaz : I'm sorry but if you want help don't use caps, and just fixing your flasks would help tremendously. Sirus and Uber Elder should be done with cyclone, which is feasible from 2-3M cyclone DPS, depending on your mechanics.
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 22, 2021, 11:07:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info