[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

I'm tired with trade leauge so going to SSF with this build. Any infos how to lvl nice templar from 0 to hero? Didin't notice from 1st post.
Last edited by LogazdoR on May 1, 2020, 12:17:56 PM
"
"
sirdec wrote:
Playing SSF,

Still in Tabula

lvl 93 Sirus Down, Shaper Down, Elder Down

to be continued :)

You got great gear at L93! Did the amulet, belt, and glove drop for you? I have been chancing like crazy, but nothing shows up.

i was afraid to play SSF cause i was like "how i will get some unique..." and after farming and farming u finally got items... I dropped anything but i used 2000 fusing and no 6 link on my chest so......

i looted this today, i m testing it:

IGN:Sirdec
Hey! Thank you for the build! I'm going to try this build on a private league so pseudo-ssf (never tried ssf). I hope it will be good! Any tips fro leveling?
"
LogazdoR wrote:
I'm tired with trade leauge so going to SSF with this build. Any infos how to lvl nice templar from 0 to hero? Didin't notice from 1st post.

Basically while leveling, just rush toward Runebinder and Elemental Overload for easier clear and act boss, and grab life and mana along the way. The build leveling is pretty relaxing with archmage support, since building up more mana is more damage and defense with MoM.

This guide just suggested few items you can chase for to complete the build in SSF. You will feel the progression of this build when you get to higher level.
"
mattyvio1 wrote:
Hey! Thank you for the build! I'm going to try this build on a private league so pseudo-ssf (never tried ssf). I hope it will be good! Any tips fro leveling?

Basically while leveling, just rush toward Runebinder and Elemental Overload for easier clear and act boss, and grab life and mana along the way. Tabula is a good to have huge dps boost due to 6 linked and increased mana cost for archmage support. You don't have to worry too much while leveling as the build can easily get you to map with just 4 link.
"
sirdec wrote:
i was afraid to play SSF cause i was like "how i will get some unique..." and after farming and farming u finally got items... I dropped anything but i used 2000 fusing and no 6 link on my chest so......

i looted this today, i m testing it:

That's the challenge of SSF, you use what you get, and don't hope for T0 or T1 drop like Kaom's heart or Inpulsa. Definitely if those items dropped, you are lucky. I actually spend over 5k fusing to 6-linked my inpulsa, but in the end decided to switch to rare explody chest tho. ;)
"
jitkang wrote:
"
mattyvio1 wrote:

Basically while leveling, just rush toward Runebinder and Elemental Overload for easier clear and act boss, and grab life and mana along the way. Tabula is a good to have huge dps boost due to 6 linked and increased mana cost for archmage support. You don't have to worry too much while leveling as the build can easily get you to map with just 4 link.

Perfect, thank you! I really look forward to this SSF experience, it'll be very refreshing! I'll come back for other tips as soon as I'll progress :)
I'm gonna give this a go! Never played a Templar or used Storm brand before, but I'm in the mood for something different. Cycline Duelist is fun and all, but I'm worried about getting bored.

Although this is looking an awful lot like a 'relaxing stroll through a field of corpses' kind of build :D
hey someone could explain me that?

"Minor God
Soul of Gruthkul for life flask charge during boss fight."

i thought Soul of Rylatha was the one..?

IGN:Sirdec
Yes, think he meant Ryslatha ... I'm using Ralakesk as minor though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info