[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

Is it possible to do Hall of Grand Master with this build?
IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:

I have not tried HoGM, perhaps I will try it and update when I have time.
On POB,

some gemm are not 20/20,why not controlled destruction for example?

and why stop lvl ing arcane surge at Lvl 17?

i am confused: so could u explain what gemms have to be 20/20 and what gemms have to stay with no quality and what gemms have to stay at low lvl (except lvl 1 or CWDT combo)

ty

lvl 91 SSF right now :) love the build so far^^ can do T16 with tabula^^
IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:
On POB,

some gemm are not 20/20,why not controlled destruction for example?

and why stop lvl ing arcane surge at Lvl 17?

i am confused: so could u explain what gemms have to be 20/20 and what gemms have to stay with no quality and what gemms have to stay at low lvl (except lvl 1 or CWDT combo)

ty

lvl 91 SSF right now :) love the build so far^^ can do T16 with tabula^^

I normally don't level up my gem to 20q because I am lazy, and definitely if you can get to 20q is better than none. The only gem I have 20q is empower (faster gem leveling), faster casting (more cast speed), faster attack (more attack speed), and second wind (5% CDR). You can get some more damage from 20q those support gem.

For Arcane surge, make sure the mana to trigger is not more than 3 times the mana cost of your brand recall, since we are triggering it every 3.6s. In my case, my brand recall cost 114 mana, and Lv18 Arcane Surge (+1 in helmet) requires 296 mana to trigger, while lv19 requires 345 mana which need 4 cast of brand recall to trigger, so we can't keep permanent uptime for Arcane Surge. That's the reason I stay at gem lvl 17.
Why use Arcade Surge gem since you have Arcane Blessing which gives the brands Arcane Surge anyways?
"
Snotz wrote:
Why use Arcade Surge gem since you have Arcane Blessing which gives the brands Arcane Surge anyways?

Arcane Surge granted by Arcane Blessing is lv1, but using the gem will grant you lv18 stronger Arcane Surge. Meanwhile, you will have permanent Arcane Surge uptime even though you are not fighting, which is just better for a QoL.
"
sirdec wrote:

Hall of Grandmaster video is up. Unfortunately I could not complete the map deathless but died to minion instability explosion. You can try it and it is definitely doable if some of the more bullshit character doesn't appear in the map.
Hey Thank you for making a great guide.
But I have one quick question.
Although You said there are level 100 and 90 versions of POB, I could only check the 100 tree.
Can I ask about lower level version of yours?
I'll aim for highest level that i could, but I don't want to overdo it from the start.
Thanks again!
"
Jadekim24 wrote:
Hey Thank you for making a great guide.
But I have one quick question.
Although You said there are level 100 and 90 versions of POB, I could only check the 100 tree.
Can I ask about lower level version of yours?
I'll aim for highest level that i could, but I don't want to overdo it from the start.
Thanks again!

Hey thanks for reminding me that the lv90 pob tree is missing. It seems that the tree is gone after I exported my PoB out. I have updated the section with another lv90 PoB link. Hope you have a good time with it.
Had a 2 year break from PoE and came back this league, everyone is playing storm brand and I am like wtf is this thing. Started with caustic arrow raider but will give this one a try just to see how it feels. Never really played templar so I am looking forward. Thanks for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info