[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

Today i finished first time my SSF uber lab izaro. Now i replaced

this one

for this one (random drop)

:)
Last edited by LogazdoR on May 21, 2020, 3:09:32 PM
"
jitkang wrote:
"
sirdec wrote:

I would like to use this wand. What gems could i use with this build on it (trigger).

I would put Wave of Conviction and Blade blast in the slot. If you use trigger on wand, most likely you will be too free when killing some bosses.

oh yes, it s working like a charm. Uber ELder down today

Got 6 link impulsa in 50 fusing too. Here's my actually stuff.
IGN:Sirdec
Last edited by sirdec on May 23, 2020, 7:51:16 AM
"
sirdec wrote:
oh yes, it s working like a charm. Uber ELder down today

Got 6 link impulsa in 50 fusing too. Here's my actually stuff.

Congratz, Uber elder should be an easy task for this build. Nothing much to worry about during the boss fight.
Hi,

I have been 1-shotted too many times by Tentacle Miscreation (Titty bitches) and Porcupine. What are good defense around these monsters?

Thanks,
"
Hi,

I have been 1-shotted too many times by Tentacle Miscreation (Titty bitches) and Porcupine. What are good defense around these monsters?

Thanks,

I have not face any issue with the tentacle miscreation at all since we are always moving around, you should be able to dodge them pretty easily. If you need to cast brand frequently, that might mean you might want to get more CDR for your brand recall.

For porcupine, if you don't have the crusader explody chest, just don't mindlessly charge into a pack of porcupine, most likely the pack will one shot you. If you see porcupine in map, go slow or skip the map. You can also use cwdt + offering to remove porcupine corpse, so the spike shouldn't damage you when the corpse is gone.
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Hello :) This is my first try on brands , so sry if the answer to my question is obvious , but my brands disappears from time to time. My Brand recall cool down time is 1.32 atm. Some times I have 5 brands and in the next second I have 2 or something.

If you have Brand recall mapped on left mouse it is usually due to looting even if only occasionally. You can miss small second fraction when you loot at the time of brand recall off cooldown. I was with 1.48sec brand recall and it was enough for full jungle, strand, beach, tropical island map clears... without SB drops when i ignored all loot till end.
"
jitkang wrote:

How hard was to roll that jewel? Or did it just drop as is??

Thanks for the guide.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos wrote:
"
jitkang wrote:

How hard was to roll that jewel? Or did it just drop as is??

Thanks for the guide.

I do spend some currency to roll the jewel, mostly alteration and regal. I did exalt slam for the extra mod after getting the main 2 mods. If you have extra chaos, it should make the process easier than spamming 1k+ alts. If you play in trade league, it should much easier to obtain than in SSF.
Thanks for your reply.

"
jitkang wrote:
Best three nodes for this jewel are:
1. Scintillating Idea
2. Storm Drinker
3. Overshock

Sorry for bother again, but I didn't notice this in the prior post.

The description does not match the jewel mods. Are any of both ok to avoid grabbing those 3 "upper" nodes?

Spoiler

Because right now I'm using this one:

And I can't avoid grab 7 of 8 nodes :/
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for bother again, but I didn't notice this in the prior post.

The description does not match the jewel mods. Are any of both ok to avoid grabbing those 3 "upper" nodes?

Spoiler

Because right now I'm using this one:

And I can't avoid grab 7 of 8 nodes :/

I didn't actually have the perfect cluster jewel, only manage to get 2 of the mods listed. If you can get all three mods listed, you may have to change a bit on the passive trees to get the third mod. For the upper node, as long as the other two nodes are in the 'good' list, it is fine to skip the third node.

AFAIK, the order of the cluster jewel passives seems to be fixed, so you can't reorder the passives by reroll the jewels. You may have to reroll the third mod into another one that fit in the upper position.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info