[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

"
Boerz wrote:
I started this league with a Storm Brand Inquisitor and changed the build a bit to use Archmage. I dont know why but I was not really happy with it.

I finally want to do SSF and be free of doing 100 trade requests for 1 item.
How easy do you guys think will it be to reach a good amount auf CDR for the Brand Recall?

Easier if you find an Empower, but the Geofri's drops A LOT, at least in my experience, and the others are things you can either buy or work toward - Second Wind can be bought from Clarissa in Act 3, and levelling BR gives more CDR as well. Ditto Hierophant Ascendancy.
How much does it take you to roll explosion on the chest? I am 600 alterations in, but still no. Yes. It's iLvl85 Crusader Chest Piece.

What for the explosion need to be a single mod? Why can't we have more than one?
"
Jaggedrain wrote:
SO I've noticed that I hardly ever remember to do Wave of Conviction. Would it break the whole build if I put WoC and BB on a level 1 CWDT?

I was also thinking that Conductivity (which is on the WoC in Post 1, but not on the other builds, it's all a bit confusing lol) could work nicely with a Blasphemy, although I suspect you'd have to turn it off before casting the brands, then back on when done.

What do you think?

Usually when during mapping and bossing, I mostly only do shield charge, Wave of Conviction, and blade blast. I am not sure if blasphemy toggle work with the Archmage support not, if yes that would be an alternative but kind of annoying to repeat.

WoC on cwdt is kind of trigger as you mostly wont get hit most of the times, so I don't recommend that setup tho.

The conductivity curse is in WoC if you don't have an conductivity curse ring, if you have the one, you don't need that in WoC.
"
Boerz wrote:
I started this league with a Storm Brand Inquisitor and changed the build a bit to use Archmage. I dont know why but I was not really happy with it.

I finally want to do SSF and be free of doing 100 trade requests for 1 item.
How easy do you guys think will it be to reach a good amount auf CDR for the Brand Recall?

Won't say it is impossible, but you can easily get most of the items listed for Brand Recall CDR, with the only exception is empower that might need some luck. You can still play the build in trade league like SSF provided you don't sell but only buy, so no annoying trade message coming in.
"
How much does it take you to roll explosion on the chest? I am 600 alterations in, but still no. Yes. It's iLvl85 Crusader Chest Piece.

What for the explosion need to be a single mod? Why can't we have more than one?

That mod is extremely rare, I have only seen it once over 3k alt. If you are going to use awakener orb to craft, the orb will randomly select only one of the crusader mod on the chest if you have multiple crusader mod, and explosion mod might be excluded.

Alternatively if you have crusader orb, you can gamble to roll the mod on a rare chest without the influence and pray for explosion mod.
"
jitkang wrote:
"
Jaggedrain wrote:
SO I've noticed that I hardly ever remember to do Wave of Conviction. Would it break the whole build if I put WoC and BB on a level 1 CWDT?

I was also thinking that Conductivity (which is on the WoC in Post 1, but not on the other builds, it's all a bit confusing lol) could work nicely with a Blasphemy, although I suspect you'd have to turn it off before casting the brands, then back on when done.

What do you think?

Usually when during mapping and bossing, I mostly only do shield charge, Wave of Conviction, and blade blast. I am not sure if blasphemy toggle work with the Archmage support not, if yes that would be an alternative but kind of annoying to repeat.

WoC on cwdt is kind of trigger as you mostly wont get hit most of the times, so I don't recommend that setup tho.

The conductivity curse is in WoC if you don't have an conductivity curse ring, if you have the one, you don't need that in WoC.

I think I'll keep it as is for now and see if I get better at remembering to do it once I've achieved 100% uptime for the brands at the moment I'm mainly just strolling through the enemies with BR bound to left-click. Damage is great, but I have to recast a couple of times per area. I anticipate that resolving itself when I've got more levels on BR and can use the Geoffri's.

Thanks for the advice :)
Hi there!

Really great build, i'm playing SSF for over 1,5years, and this one is rally fun and efficient build, playing it for the few last delirium's weeks, before the nerf hammer strikes :)

Keep it up OP, really like your work here :)

Cheers!
"
Scaal wrote:
Hi there!

Really great build, i'm playing SSF for over 1,5years, and this one is rally fun and efficient build, playing it for the few last delirium's weeks, before the nerf hammer strikes :)

Keep it up OP, really like your work here :)

Cheers!

Hey there, thanks for trying out the build and liking it. Let us all pray that the build doesn't get gutted into domain of doom next league. :)
Today Sirus 6, 2 deaths (1 on lag while aproaching him), so not so bad.
Will try some simulacrums.
Reached wave 19, Kosis killed me and few deaths in previous waves (Omniphobia,...).
I dont think the build will survive to next league. Archmage is too strong and almost exclusively just for storm brands...
Probably done with league. Next league will try something with more defence.
Thanks.
Last edited by Potemnik on May 15, 2020, 7:54:46 AM

OMG that moment when u farm tabula in act 9, got 2 cards and u decided "let's go make navali 5 trade uniq prophercy" and get tabula from her xDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info