[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

"
Potemnik wrote:
Playing on SSF, lvl 93 now, almost no block. So far no luck for drops, but now incubating 6L amror...hope for good base. Also no cluster jews, but picked up mana from tree. Defeated Sirus for the first time - so bad fight most of the time no idea what to do there.
Hope will improve it in the future.
Probably will switch to shield charge with fortify instead of cwdt golem steeelskin.

Have SB in league but got bored there.

You need to spend some time farming in SSF before you get some decent drop, unlike trade league which you can just buy everything. If you need some hint on the Sirus, you can check out my Sirus fight video with this build, it is pretty straight forward after you know what you should do. Wish you all the best luck.
Yesterday finaly a bit of luck...empower 3 from delirium and 6L body from incubator. Now almost 5,5k life, 1,5k es, 7k mana.
Hi,

First of all, thank you for your build.
I'm now lvl 97 and it's the highest level i've ever gotten.
I switched to your build after being stuck at lvl 95 with someone else his Storm Brand build.

Your build is really performing well!

I can clear all T16.
I've cleared Sirius A7.
I'm at Delve 350.

Now i'm trying to farm Simulacrum but i keep dying at least ones every Simulacrum. With the Brands it's really hard to start up again in a Simulacrum after you die.

I was wondering if you would be so kind to look at my build and tell me what i can change to help me clear Simulacrum without deaths. The problem seems to be a lack of damage. At wave 19 i start struggling to clear it really fast but at wave 20 it just takes to long. Mobs no longer die in the blink of an eye and get to mutch time to surround me. Ones this happens, i'm stuck and i die. No kills means no charges to get out with phasing.

I must say that my Pantheons are on Lunaris and Shakari. But u don't think that this is a problem. The only option i see for increasing my succes rate is going for the explode chest with the +1 to support gems. But i don't have the currency for this. I have an Inpulsa to get the explode mod.

This is the link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vYkbYMMm

Thank you once again for sharing your build.
Last edited by Shortblade on May 9, 2020, 5:12:40 AM
"
Shortblade wrote:
Hi,

First of all, thank you for your build.
I'm now lvl 97 and it's the highest level i've ever gotten.
I switched to your build after being stuck at lvl 95 with someone else his Storm Brand build.

Your build is really performing well!

I can clear all T16.
I've cleared Sirius A7.
I'm at Delve 350.

Now i'm trying to farm Simulacrum but i keep dying at least ones every Simulacrum. With the Brands it's really hard to start up again in a Simulacrum after you die.

I was wondering if you would be so kind to look at my build and tell me what i can change to help me clear Simulacrum without deaths. The problem seems to be a lack of damage. At wave 19 i start struggling to clear it really fast but at wave 20 it just takes to long. Mobs no longer die in the blink of an eye and get to mutch time to surround me. Ones this happens, i'm stuck and i die. No kills means no charges to get out with phasing.

I must say that my Pantheons are on Lunaris and Shakari. But u don't think that this is a problem. The only option i see for increasing my succes rate is going for the explode chest with the +1 to support gems. But i don't have the currency for this. I have an Inpulsa to get the explode mod.

This is the link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vYkbYMMm

Thank you once again for sharing your build.

Hey, I am glad you liking the build. I checked your character, it seems that you should have enough damage to clear Simulacrum 20/20. Maybe just some tips from my experience:
1. Never stand on the same spot for too long, keep running, get stunned mean insta dead in wave 20, so stun immunity is important from Soul of Brine King.
2. You need some luck with Simulacrum, sometime the boss and mob spawn timing is just bad for the build.
3. Make sure you clear out one corner and put your portal there, otherwise if you died, it is very difficult to recover or recast brand.
4. I don't think explody chest is gonna help much on simulacrum, but it will help to counter porcupine during mapping.
"
How is this build even possible to do Atziri/Uber Atziri?

Atziri has a built in 2% damage reflection all the time. I have tried using this build to fight Atziri without reflection immune, and it is basically one shot even on non-split phase. You will need some tweak for this build to achieve it. You need Soul of Yugul, Ash, Frost and Storm on the passive trees and a ring with 55% reduced reflected elemental damage. With those tweak, you get 100% reduced reflected elemental damage taken and thus can fully ignore Atziri reflected damage.

Uber Atziri Done with ur tips and this :

this build is amazing )
IGN:Sirdec
Last edited by sirdec on May 10, 2020, 3:37:44 AM
Hello
Just for say this build is really strong and fun to play.
I'am at the moment level 78 in SSF HC league.
In the next leagues, it will be my starter league.
Thank you for sharing this smart and excellent build.

"
sirdec wrote:
Uber Atziri Done with ur tips and this :

this build is amazing )

Well done and nice drop in SSF! :)
"
Miraclis wrote:
Hello
Just for say this build is really strong and fun to play.
I'am at the moment level 78 in SSF HC league.
In the next leagues, it will be my starter league.
Thank you for sharing this smart and excellent build.

I am glad you like the build, not gonna guarantee this build won't get nerfed next league tho, looking at how Archmage support and Storm Brand works. I hope you enjoy the build while it last. :)
SO I've noticed that I hardly ever remember to do Wave of Conviction. Would it break the whole build if I put WoC and BB on a level 1 CWDT?

I was also thinking that Conductivity (which is on the WoC in Post 1, but not on the other builds, it's all a bit confusing lol) could work nicely with a Blasphemy, although I suspect you'd have to turn it off before casting the brands, then back on when done.

What do you think?
I started this league with a Storm Brand Inquisitor and changed the build a bit to use Archmage. I dont know why but I was not really happy with it.

I finally want to do SSF and be free of doing 100 trade requests for 1 item.
How easy do you guys think will it be to reach a good amount auf CDR for the Brand Recall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info