3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Aradebil wrote:
I just got lucky and dropped a Bottle of Faith, so now i have ~10 ex to spend on the build or switch to another. Can someone advice me something,which upgrades should i make from 10ex, please check my character on my profile (i know that my generosity is mislinked, i just messed with it in the morning). Currently i just beat A6 Sirus.

-Awakened support gems, 21/20 golems
-Second (and third) cluster jewel
-Switch to skitter+spectres(+AG)
-switch to bow+quiver (10ex is probably not enough)

Thanks!

I would suggest, considering you're using Carrion Golems, to invest into an amulet like this one

with +1 all Int gems and +1 all Phys gems. That's a BIG boost to your Carrion Golems. (If you buy: 6ex+, if you craft: 4ex-5ex, if the rolls are bad just sell it and use the currency to craft another one, repeat)

Thanks for the tip buddy! Gonna craft myself one i think. Just awakener orb to have a double influense base and the two +1 gems prefix, and finish the item with seed crafts?
Hey guys, after a week of trying to get T1 life on my helm I finally did. I do have one question since this is the first time I ever used Dread Banner. Would my new helm better with it Near by enemies taken increased phy damage.

or is my old helm going to do more damage since I got lucky and hit Dread Banner enchant

I think either way I'll prob use my new one since it took a while to hit +3 and T1 minion life with fossils, but just curious which one would do more damage.
"
dejuvenate wrote:

Totally forgot about that mod. This is a really awesome body armour for this build. I fear that if harvest doesn't go core this will be very difficult to make. However, I'll include this in the guide as the QoL is outstanding.
"
Aradebil wrote:

Thanks for the tip buddy! Gonna craft myself one i think. Just awakener orb to have a double influense base and the two +1 gems prefix, and finish the item with seed crafts?

- Awakener Orb
- Hunter Amulet with +1 all Int gems (Make sure that is the ONLY Hunter mod on it)
- WarlordAmulet with +1 all Phys (not spell be carefull) gems (Make sure that is the ONLY Warlord mod on it)

If you lack Dex, or want to remove +30 Dex node from your skill tree, you can try to get a Citrine, Turquoise or Jade base amulet for the one you keep after the Awakener Orb slam.

And yes, if the result is acceptable, you can fix it with seed craft. Like mine i'm still trying to reroll that Chaos res to T1 lol and add some Life
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Jul 27, 2020, 3:53:17 PM
hello to all,

need some help,
I´m getting big hits, not tanking, strange..
they jump on me many times and i´m dead,
almost one shot,

don´t know what is wrong with my gear,
If someone can help i will appreciate a lot,

Ty in advance,
"
naxus123 wrote:
hello to all,

need some help,
I´m getting big hits, not tanking, strange..
they jump on me many times and i´m dead,
almost one shot,

don´t know what is wrong with my gear,
If someone can help i will appreciate a lot,

Ty in advance,

50% of the elemental damage you take is chaos damage and your chaos resistance is -5%. Think about it.
Yes you right, after reading carefully and checking i knew that it was the chaos res,
I already tuned my gear and now i have 85% to maximum chaos res and chaos damage over time res as well,

Now it feels very tank indeed,

Ty for the help guys,
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Aradebil wrote:

- Awakener Orb
- Hunter Amulet with +1 all Int gems (Make sure that is the ONLY Hunter mod on it)
- WarlordAmulet with +1 all Phys (not spell be carefull) gems (Make sure that is the ONLY Warlord mod on it)

If you lack Dex, or want to remove +30 Dex node from your skill tree, you can try to get a Citrine, Turquoise or Jade base amulet for the one you keep after the Awakener Orb slam.

And yes, if the result is acceptable, you can fix it with seed craft. Like mine i'm still trying to reroll that Chaos res to T1 lol and add some Life

So after i did a bit of research i crafted my amulet finally(ofc have to roll for 5% phys reduction, finish it with life and endu charge craft):

0. Alt craft the bases for the +1 int/phys gems (~1000 alt on average)
1. Awakener orb
2. Have luck, and every suffix and prefix is removable. If not, you can still finish it/use it, or sell it for a bit of profit. Clean the amulet from every suffix/3rd prefix.
3.block 3rd prefix with e.g. crafted life
4.aug caster and remove/add until you got either fire or cold dot multi, this will block phys dot multi
5. now you can aug phys to get the guaranteed reduced phys damage mod
6. now you can aug chaos for the guaranteed chao res (chaos multi is still blocked). Remove add until T1/T2
7. Remove the dot multi with caster or fire/cold
8. Finish the amulet with 3rd suffix+crafted life, or aug life and craft min. endu charges. Or whatever you wish.

The whole thing costed me less than 900c, I only had one remove craft banked so almost payed for the whole thing.
Running this build and its a blast. Clearing full 100% delirum maps, T19 100%, delete sirus in no time and afk blight maps.

Running 3x Large Cluter jewels, 1x Anima Stone, 7x Primordial Harmony, 2x Primordial Eminence, 1x Primordial Might and Glorious Vanity (7062 - gives 35% physical damage)

Thank you so much for this and the nice guide to follow!
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Hello, i am running this build, because im bored of league and never ran one, and am looking for a lazy blight killer and want to try a new minion build. I made my renewal and rotten claw jewels, but i am a bit confused, he says with just 2 rotten claws that would give us 100% impale, but they only have 20% on them and the impale support is 40% chance to impale so thats only 80% chance to impale, how does he get 100%, where is the missing 20% chance to impale?

- 2x Rotten Claws = 40%
- Impale Support = 40%
- Dread Banner + Awakened Generosity/Generosity = ~30%/~33%
-------------------------------------------------------------
~110%/113% Impale Chance

Or (but it's a waste of notables and skill points if you ask me and not worth it),

- 3x Rotten Claws = 60%
- Dread Banner + Awakened Generosity/Generosity = ~30%/~33%
-------------------------------------------------------------
~90%/93% Impale Chance and you can run Empower 4, to have a higher base damage (~9% more), but lower impale damage (~24% less)

How is it a waste of notables?
if you have 94-95% impale then you remove impale from your 6link and add empower. (if you happen to upgrade past cold iron(bow/quiver/2h weapon with skills this also raises the empower significantly better as well.)
You could even at that point play around with removing brutality see if theres some good elly dmg or chaos unholy might things you can try then.
Last edited by rageface1355 on Jul 29, 2020, 7:07:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info