3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
lordzetal wrote:
I am loving this build. I am wondering what would be the best catalyst for rings and ammy and belt in this build?

I would say

- Prismatic For more Chaos res if you're lacking chaos res, or any other res
- Fertile For more life, if you're lacking life
- Intrinsic If you have Dex on rings/amy, and you absolutly need more dex (like for Cold Iron Point)

I guess that's pretty much it.

Thank you very much for info
Fyi you can run a Warlord or elder chest with you and your minion cannot take reflected phys dmg.

Another awesome roll is increased life recovery that works with your stone golem regen.

Pair this with enduring mana flask and life flask, we can run all map mods comfortably.

I swapped around a lot between stone and carrion golem, my take is this:

Best setup for me is

Stone golem as 6L

Chaos golem + carrion golem on the support with cull and FF.

Carrion has huge aoe and can proc culling and FF better than any other golems.

My pob shows carrion only does 50-60% of the dps of stone golem...

This is a budget version with primordial chains of course.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
dejuvenate wrote:
Fyi you can run a Warlord or elder chest with you and your minion cannot take reflected phys dmg.

I made 2 5x% phys reflect decrease rings and it didn't work - minions oneshot themselves when on shocking ground or cursed with vulnerability lol. And body armour has more interesting affixes than reflect immune, so stacking it to 200% decrease to counter both is meh.
In POB this char has 92 int and 87 dex.

Needed 159 int and 95 dex to run all skills and weapons.

What am i not seeing there?
I just got lucky and dropped a Bottle of Faith, so now i have ~10 ex to spend on the build or switch to another. Can someone advice me something,which upgrades should i make from 10ex, please check my character on my profile (i know that my generosity is mislinked, i just messed with it in the morning). Currently i just beat A6 Sirus.

-Awakened support gems, 21/20 golems
-Second (and third) cluster jewel
-Switch to skitter+spectres(+AG)
-switch to bow+quiver (10ex is probably not enough)

Thanks!
"

ok thank you, yeah dread banner, thats the other 20%, no thats fine, ill stick with dread banner, the clusters were very annoying to make, i went through about 600 phys seeds til i finally got an augment one, and the bases cost me 80c (they are 140c now for a 8 passive one) so ill stick with dread banner lol

one more question, for better clear speed, could we switch out a support for melee splash, i dont want to keep switching to carrion and resummoning these golems

If you're using Carrion Golems, then they already have a big AoE, so maybe you just need more Minion Movement Speed or use Convocation (manually cast or on a CWDT) to bring your carrion golems to your side. And, you should drop Primordial Chain as soon as possible for a amulet with +1 all Int gems and +1 all phys gems, use Frenzy spectres and support zombies for maximum damage and clearspeed on your Carrion Golems. They are way more performant without Primordial Chain. You might want to get some Minion Movement Speed on rings and amy if you want.

It you're using Stone Golems, I mean yeah, they're pretty slow, if you don't give them a ton of AS and cooldown... Especially if you don't use Primordial Chain (100% increased golem movement speed). They way I've increased my clearspeed by a lot last league my Stone Golems was by bringing their attack rate to 3.00+ while maintaining a good AS/cooldown ratio for maximum slams. If you don't use Primordial Chain with them, then you'll to stack as much movement speed as possible, because they'll be very slow.
"
Aradebil wrote:
I just got lucky and dropped a Bottle of Faith, so now i have ~10 ex to spend on the build or switch to another. Can someone advice me something,which upgrades should i make from 10ex, please check my character on my profile (i know that my generosity is mislinked, i just messed with it in the morning). Currently i just beat A6 Sirus.

-Awakened support gems, 21/20 golems
-Second (and third) cluster jewel
-Switch to skitter+spectres(+AG)
-switch to bow+quiver (10ex is probably not enough)

Thanks!

I would suggest, considering you're using Carrion Golems, to invest into an amulet like this one

with +1 all Int gems and +1 all Phys gems. That's a BIG boost to your Carrion Golems. (If you buy: 6ex+, if you craft: 4ex-5ex, if the rolls are bad just sell it and use the currency to craft another one, repeat)

A second Cluster Jewel is a must (100c-130c) then craft with Life/Phys seeds (no need to absolutyl augment, just spam life and phys seeds, you'll get it quite fast). A third is up to you, but not necessary I would say.

AG + Spectres are really great with the amulet i've suggested, if you can keep them alive. I would consider investing into Medium cluster jewels with Dread March + Renewal (~10c-20c each) and then Chaos/Life seeds craft, to keep support minions alive and get more damage. You can look at my bigCarryToaster character for the Cluster Jewel setup

Bow+Quiver not really worth it, maybe the quiver for life and max chaos res, but Cold Iron Points are just TOO good for the price. That should be your last upgrade when you have currency to spend and nothing else to upgrade.

Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Jul 27, 2020, 9:20:55 AM
"
Michael080869 wrote:
In POB this char has 92 int and 87 dex.

Needed 159 int and 95 dex to run all skills and weapons.

What am i not seeing there?

I personally got some Dex on one piece (Gloves)

and on the Amulet (Citrine or any Dex based Amulet)

That was enough Dex, but I got some on one Medium Cluster Jewel aswell and that's enough to drop any +30 Dex node on the skill tree. (Whoo! 2 free skill points!)
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Jul 27, 2020, 9:26:46 AM
"
Grizone wrote:
"
dejuvenate wrote:

I made 2 5x% phys reflect decrease rings and it didn't work - minions oneshot themselves when on shocking ground or cursed with vulnerability lol. And body armour has more interesting affixes than reflect immune, so stacking it to 200% decrease to counter both is meh.

I've considered trying that either (Rings), but you know 100%-5%-5%=90% and 90% of a couple millions damage is still a couple millions damage lol
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:

I've considered trying that either (Rings), but you know 100%-5%-5%=90% and 90% of a couple millions damage is still a couple millions damage lol

I just use sextants (I set aside any Watchstone that rolls reflect). And if Zana offers very juicy map which I just can't pass, I use the Triad Grip gloves (and remove Brutality from 6-link).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info