3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Need help please I am following this guide I am at start of act 6 but my golems are always dying which then means my char dies any help please?
"
dejuvenate wrote:
"
Grizone wrote:
Had to rework this build to have some more adequate move speed, got 268 w/ flask and phase run up (could be 283 with proper suffixes on quiver and bow but I'm too lazy to craft these), also x3.32 minion MS thanks to cluster jewels and minion ms jewelry and quiver. Cant say it's best clearing build but it's at least playable this way.
Old version with uniques was slow AF, played it some time ago, no idea why would anyone keep playing it this league. Got rid of all of them except unique jewels.

sick profile.
have you tried carrion golem vs stone golem? I noticed you are using stone golem. What's the take?

Hate gem swapping, even for Sirus. Carrion feels just bad on single target. Stone with increase minion aoe nodes and good minion ms clear just fine if you run ahead w/ phase run or quartz flasks. Needs specific play style and there are always 20-50 monsters left but for this league it's totally fine.
"
xX_Mankind_Xx wrote:

Need help please I am following this guide I am at start of act 6 but my golems are always dying which then means my char dies any help please?
You need to run the first lab, and allocate Liege of the Primordial. That will make your golems immune to elemental damage and give you an extra golem.

I'd also drop the Tabula chest for a Wall of Brambles. They can be picked up from the market for ~5-6c now, then 4 or 5 link it using the blue seed crafts in your garden. 3k armour is a big drop to the damage you take, especially while you're still in the storyline.

Edit: A couple more suggestions.
- Drop Molten Shell for the now, it's not useful when you don't have any armour to speak of.
- Also, mod your leveling gear (gloves, helm) to 4 sockets, and put your support golems + feeding frenzy + minion life in one of them.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Jul 26, 2020, 4:06:04 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
xX_Mankind_Xx wrote:

You need to run the first lab, and allocate Liege of the Primordial. That will make your golems immune to elemental damage and give you an extra golem.

I'd also drop the Tabula chest for a Wall of Brambles. They can be picked up from the market for ~5-6c now, then 4 or 5 link it using the blue seed crafts in your garden. 3k armour is a big drop to the damage you take, especially while you're still in the storyline.

Edit: A couple more suggestions.
- Drop Molten Shell for the now, it's not useful when you don't have any armour to speak of.
- Also, mod your leveling gear (gloves, helm) to 4 sockets, and put your support golems + feeding frenzy + minion life in one of them.

Just to add to what grimjack68 said.

We don't know if you have any Primordial jewels (Harmony/Eminence) (Wasn't able to see your chars neither pull it to PoB :/ ). If you don't have any yet, you should definetly grab a couple, especially Harmony, cause those also give a ton of life regen to your golems and make them hard to kill in the storyline, even with low life.

I leveled golems this and last league, and with Primordial Chain, Primordial Might, Anima Stone and 3-4 Harmony, golems were never dying.
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Jul 26, 2020, 4:24:23 PM
"
xX_Mankind_Xx wrote:

I'd buy two clayshapers for two additional golems (other guys had very good points, I agree with them too).
I am loving this build. I am wondering what would be the best catalyst for rings and ammy and belt in this build?
Last edited by lordzetal on Jul 26, 2020, 5:01:47 PM
Hello, i am running this build, because im bored of league and never ran one, and am looking for a lazy blight killer and want to try a new minion build. I made my renewal and rotten claw jewels, but i am a bit confused, he says with just 2 rotten claws that would give us 100% impale, but they only have 20% on them and the impale support is 40% chance to impale so thats only 80% chance to impale, how does he get 100%, where is the missing 20% chance to impale?
"
lordzetal wrote:
I am loving this build. I am wondering what would be the best catalyst for rings and ammy and belt in this build?

I would say

- Prismatic For more Chaos res if you're lacking chaos res, or any other res
- Fertile For more life, if you're lacking life
- Intrinsic If you have Dex on rings/amy, and you absolutly need more dex (like for Cold Iron Point)

I guess that's pretty much it.
"
Hello, i am running this build, because im bored of league and never ran one, and am looking for a lazy blight killer and want to try a new minion build. I made my renewal and rotten claw jewels, but i am a bit confused, he says with just 2 rotten claws that would give us 100% impale, but they only have 20% on them and the impale support is 40% chance to impale so thats only 80% chance to impale, how does he get 100%, where is the missing 20% chance to impale?

- 2x Rotten Claws = 40%
- Impale Support = 40%
- Dread Banner + Awakened Generosity/Generosity = ~30%/~33%
-------------------------------------------------------------
~110%/113% Impale Chance

Or (but it's a waste of notables and skill points if you ask me and not worth it),

- 3x Rotten Claws = 60%
~90%/93% Impale Chance and you can run Empower 4, to have a higher base damage (~9% more), but lower impale damage (~24% less)
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"

- 2x Rotten Claws = 40%
- Impale Support = 40%
~110%/113% Impale Chance

Or (but it's a waste of notables and skill points if you ask me and not worth it),

- 3x Rotten Claws = 60%
~90%/93% Impale Chance and you can run Empower 4, to have a higher base damage (~9% more), but lower impale damage (~24% less)

ok thank you, yeah dread banner, thats the other 20%, no thats fine, ill stick with dread banner, the clusters were very annoying to make, i went through about 600 phys seeds til i finally got an augment one, and the bases cost me 80c (they are 140c now for a 8 passive one) so ill stick with dread banner lol

one more question, for better clear speed, could we switch out a support for melee splash, i dont want to keep switching to carrion and resummoning these golems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info