[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

I've been playing your build in hardcore as a follow up to a RIP'ed ED Contagion Shadow and it's been rather exciting. I am curious if you could assist with how you obtained/crafted your -9 Total Costs ring as my Praxis is growing more and more heavy as the maps go on :)
"
Swansonite wrote:
I've been playing your build in hardcore as a follow up to a RIP'ed ED Contagion Shadow and it's been rather exciting. I am curious if you could assist with how you obtained/crafted your -9 Total Costs ring as my Praxis is growing more and more heavy as the maps go on :)

I didnt craft :)

Check this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/rmoy7CQ
Ah thanks! None on hardcore sadly so Praxis lives to see another day...
One last question: I see you have aspect of the cat on the amulet. But do you have the mana to use it? With all the links to enlighten in body armour the mana reseveration should be close to 100%
"
Kewrdy wrote:
One last question: I see you have aspect of the cat on the amulet. But do you have the mana to use it? With all the links to enlighten in body armour the mana reseveration should be close to 100%

I used Farrul's Fur until I craft a rare. It gives free aspect of the cat. I didnt use aspect of the cat on POB. I recommend Farruls fur. Best uniq one.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Apr 7, 2020, 2:34:04 AM
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
"
Kewrdy wrote:

I used Farrul's Fur until I craft a rare.. It gives free aspect of the cat. I didnt use aspect of the cat on POB. I recommend Farruls fur. Best uniq one.
We getting a POB today?
Which passive nodes should i focus first?
"
Deadend1084 wrote:
We getting a POB today?

Updated pob 30 min ago. use it
"
darkmare18 wrote:
Which passive nodes should i focus first?

Make sure get life leech nodes. Cuz we are losing life while in her embrace. without leech we cant play with oni goroshi as a raider. We have no life regen. I will add lvling tree. Working on it
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Apr 7, 2020, 4:15:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info