[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

The DPS is really low when leveling. What nodes should I go for?

Please check my character on my profile.

"
anvilgod wrote:
The DPS is really low when leveling. What nodes should I go for?

Please check my character on my profile.

Get a Daresso's salute. Use frost blades for levelling. get crit nodes for ignite enemies. if you hit with crit you are getting our perfect buff her embrace.
Another question, you have lethal pride listed as part of your current gear however it's not on the POB, or at least not wear I could find, where would you put it?

EDIT:

I saw that you edited jewels in their place, my bad
Last edited by RyderFoxx on Apr 7, 2020, 4:45:35 PM
I just want to say levelling with this build through the acts has been far smoother and more powerful than any other cyclone one I have tried in the last few leagues! Starting with frost blades and once you gain a couple of supporting gems, suddenly kills fast with Ancest Protector being awesome for single target...
The moment you get to 38 make the full cyclone switch! Initially you have to pop the occasional life flask until you gain some life leach due to the sword buff, but you just decimate everything and bosses weren't staying up long enough to even try to damage me.

Looking forward to how this goes once I'm hitting maps and can gear it out! Playing on console and I hope my gear from my other character sells so that I can go instant beast mode.

Thank you for this fresh approach!
currently leveling with oni+ cyclone. great speed for everything.

a few questions

why dont take primeval force?

Is possible add wave of convition?

When we should convert dmg to cold? For the moment im using, herald of ash, hatred + precission
"
RyderFoxx wrote:
Another question, you have lethal pride listed as part of your current gear however it's not on the POB, or at least not wear I could find, where would you put it?

EDIT:

I saw that you edited jewels in their place, my bad

Lethal pride gives: crit Multi*3, physical as extra fire damage damage, 5% chance to deal double damage*2, 4%increased life. Used 130+ divine orbs on it for getting theese Super boost. May be you will get better one 😊
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Apr 7, 2020, 11:23:08 PM
"
The_Doser wrote:
I just want to say levelling with this build through the acts has been far smoother and more powerful than any other cyclone one I have tried in the last few leagues! Starting with frost blades and once you gain a couple of supporting gems, suddenly kills fast with Ancest Protector being awesome for single target...
The moment you get to 38 make the full cyclone switch! Initially you have to pop the occasional life flask until you gain some life leach due to the sword buff, but you just decimate everything and bosses weren't staying up long enough to even try to damage me.

Looking forward to how this goes once I'm hitting maps and can gear it out! Playing on console and I hope my gear from my other character sells so that I can go instant beast mode.

Thank you for this fresh approach!

Thanks for feedback. Serpent gloves giving us full life while in her embrace. Just dont try elemental equilibrium and reduced life recovery rate mods. You will lvl up fast.
It looks really good. so, How much will it cost? for cyrus
Last edited by 달자씨 on Apr 8, 2020, 1:34:28 AM
Is Ascendancy order : Way of the poacher - Avatar of slaughter - Rapid assault - Avatar of chase

??
"
nepa89 wrote:
Is Ascendancy order : Way of the poacher - Avatar of slaughter - Rapid assault - Avatar of chase

??

Yes :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info