[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

What you think about to use frost bomb on second cwdt for -25% cold res debuff?
It can be used with ele wikness, if u don't have assasin mark on ring or allready have +1curse.
(cwdt + frost bomb + ele wikness)
Last edited by Thoth6666 on Jan 24, 2021, 5:51:18 AM
"
kalllak17 wrote:
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
"
How do you get the total mana cost of skill mod ?

only "elreon's ring" mod
check "blessed" divination card
hard to craft ele weakness on it.

How do you get exactly -9 mana cost of skill mod?
"elreon's ring" mod gives you -(8-4) to Total Mana Cost of Skills

fertile catalyst
Hey mate,

i have a quick question about this guide. How exactly do we manage to summon 2 totems? (Ancestral Protector + Warchief) for bosses? I can only summon 1 atm.

EDIT: Nevermind. If you use VAAL Ancestral Warchief, you can summon a second totem.
Last edited by Larokan on Jan 28, 2021, 6:35:20 AM
"
Larokan wrote:
Hey mate,

i have a quick question about this guide. How exactly do we manage to summon 2 totems? (Ancestral Protector + Warchief) for bosses? I can only summon 1 atm.

'Multiple totem support' - supprt gem
Alright so, after my other question which i answered myself because i was to dumb to read earlier, i have another, a bit trickier one.

I'm doing really bad damage against bosses like the Shaper Guardians. Did Mino and Hydra now and it took me really like ages to kill them. And i used booth totems ofc. I will link my PoB so maybe someone who has exp. with this build could check what i have wrong. Because i know i didnt minmaxed yet at all, but i think with about 40ex investment, i should at least kill the Shaper guardians pretty fast.

https://pastebin.com/jNLjiAMz

and please don't look at my life, i know its still very very low and i'm working on it and i don't "complain" about my survivability, because there i know why i'm squishy haha.

What's holding my damage back?
OP needs updating.

HexBreaker doesn't give Curse Immunity anymore - it just breaks curses cast on you, but is useless against mapmods.

Shakari doesn't give Poison Immunity anymore - this is a change made by GGG many leagues back. The only way to get Poison Immunity afaik is getting a maven-roll on boots or going CI.

As it stands with the recent patches the OP could be considered false advertising.

Just to make sure for everyone who just reads the 'pros' and 'cons' of the first page and might get confused when it does not perform as advertised.
Hey, could you help me with the build? I made some changes in my pob which simulate upgrades i will make soon, but even with those i cant reach similar dps to your pob. I already spent around 50ex and tbh expected more damage, now i have no idea what did i miss. https://pastebin.com/w2mBey03
fake dps, flicker fake dps aswell. according to pob i got like 6m dps, i got 80ex worth of gear, 100% crit 99% hit, yet i can't kill beyond unique even in 30 seconds. Rares trash mobs take multiple hts to kill on flicker. delete this thread and stop wasting peoples time and money. Also gif doesn't look anywhere near 22m cyclone dps, looks closer to my 5m ignite build i made.
"
mad4mu1 wrote:
fake dps, flicker fake dps aswell. according to pob i got like 6m dps, i got 80ex worth of gear, 100% crit 99% hit, yet i can't kill beyond unique even in 30 seconds. Rares trash mobs take multiple hts to kill on flicker. delete this thread and stop wasting peoples time and money. Also gif doesn't look anywhere near 22m cyclone dps, looks closer to my 5m ignite build i made.

Pls leave and dont play this build.

this is a fake sirus kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsn_xkAsQu0&ab_channel=Mistik_Gaming

this is a fake poeninja profile:https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Fzt_NED%C4%B0M/MNC_fastest?i=49&search=skill%3DCyclone%26sort%3Ddps I gave 10k $ for this fake dps to poeninja admins...
still waiting for you to update the build sir your character in 3.13 look sick <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info