[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

20+mil shaper dps but minotaur dies in about 5 seconds having around 30mil hp ... something wrong about the maths ...

First, can you explain your source of shock?
Last edited by OpikX on Apr 7, 2020, 5:09:45 AM
Guess it is from "Cold conduction" in the Cluster Jewels. Enemies are shocked when you chill them (which should be easy with the cold damage of this build).
Will Phys to Lightning work over Damage on Full Life while I don't have the currency to buy Watcher's Eye?
I have a big problem with this build. I was bored with my other so I decide i will give it a try. I bougt items around 30-40 ex. And it is not working. You can check my raider character in delirium. So am I doing sth wrong or just that build need like 80ex and perfect items to work? I dont know what to do.... It is frustrating.

Clear speed - great. Lower maps melt like butter. But t14+ starts to be frustrating. I couldn;t kill minotaur - one shot all the time. Dmg less then my necro with gear around 20ex. Hydra took me around 1 min to kill. All the monsters with ele resistance are taking so much time so i don;t know what to do. Simulacrum i get like 17 wave and the second boss appeard - impossible.
Last edited by koniregis on Apr 7, 2020, 8:31:18 AM
"
OpikX wrote:
20+mil shaper dps but minotaur dies in about 5 seconds having around 30mil hp ... something wrong about the maths ...

Who said 20M shaper dps?. Go fix in pob whats wrong. We have power charges (vs bosses and monsters), frenzy charges, onslaugh, her embrace, crit chance lucy, flasks, ancestall protector and vaal warcief, enemies shocked (read guide, "Cluster jewels"), leeching always, full life always. And we are getting 24M dps with my gear AT 100 LVL. Oni goroshi gives extra damage per lvl. We cant get power charges vs bosses without shock them. I m getting power charges, check videos. So I m shocking them. Dont forget, we need to hit them for getting power and frenzy charges, need time for it. And I dont using damage on full life gem in this video. Using fortify. You will use fortify with leap slam or whirling blades.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Apr 7, 2020, 9:50:18 AM
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
"
OpikX wrote:

Who said 20M shaper dps?. Go fix in pob whats wrong. We have power charges (vs bosses and monsters), frenzy charges, onslaugh, her embrace, crit chance lucy, flasks, ancestall protector and vaal warcief, enemies shocked (read guide, "Cluster jewels"). And we are getting 24M dps with my gear AT 100 LVL. Oni goroshi gives extra damage per lvl. We cant get power charges vs bosses without shock them. I m getting power charges, check videos. So I m shocking them. Dont forget, we need to hit them for getting power and frenzy charges, need time for it. And I dont using damage on full life gem in this video. Using fortify. You will use fortify with leap slam or whirling blades.

Check pob and feedback. I m getting 14M shaper dps with FULL BUFF. We are not starting with full buff.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Apr 7, 2020, 10:06:35 AM
"
koniregis wrote:
I have a big problem with this build. I was bored with my other so I decide i will give it a try. I bougt items around 30-40 ex. And it is not working. You can check my raider character in delirium. So am I doing sth wrong or just that build need like 80ex and perfect items to work? I dont know what to do.... It is frustrating.

Clear speed - great. Lower maps melt like butter. But t14+ starts to be frustrating. I couldn;t kill minotaur - one shot all the time. Dmg less then my necro with gear around 20ex. Hydra took me around 1 min to kill. All the monsters with ele resistance are taking so much time so i don;t know what to do. Simulacrum i get like 17 wave and the second boss appeard - impossible.

Your gear not good check your jewels vs me. But you could kill mino ez. 5k +life you need. I see you dont have with that gear. And you are cursing enemies with warlord mark. I m cursing assassins mark. Its gives huge damage with crits. My crit multi near 500%.
"
Kenjiya wrote:
Will Phys to Lightning work over Damage on Full Life while I don't have the currency to buy Watcher's Eye?

Yes you can do it.
So I have a question, if you have the option to use Starforge later on could you do it without massive changes to the build? I recently had one drop and I 6l it for future sells until I started thinking of going cyclone. Just curious on your thoughts
"
RyderFoxx wrote:
So I have a question, if you have the option to use Starforge later on could you do it without massive changes to the build? I recently had one drop and I 6l it for future sells until I started thinking of going cyclone. Just curious on your thoughts

Oni goroshi has base 9.5 crit chance. Its one onf the best crit chance. we can get + base crit chance on chest (check my mody ormour) and you can get it hatred crit version watcher's eye. so we are getting 11-12.5 base crit chance. when you get 30% crit chance its mean you are adding 3.6% crit chance with oni goroshi. But starforge has 5.0 crit chance. its too low. when u get my chest and hatred crit mod on jewel u r going up 6.5-8.0 base crit chance with starforge. and when u get 30% crit chance on a skill point u r adding 2.0 crit chance. thats why oni goroshi gives total crit chance +85-90%. Starforge for non-crit builds or you can use slayer and get "Overwhelm" Ascendancy skill. its give 7.5 crit chance with every weapon. then u can up with gear.
Last edited by Fzt_NEDİM on Apr 7, 2020, 12:56:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info