[3.12] Raider/Full Ele Fastest Cyclone/22M Sirus Dps/All content/5 seconds Sirus/5 Aura

Yeah, I had a look. So it is quite impossible to get one with such good rolls :D Any alternatives?
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Yeah, I had a look. So it is quite impossible to get one with such good rolls :D Any alternatives?

get a rare jewel. increased life, global crit, one handed crit, melee crit, area damage, attack speed with one handed melee weapons adj..
CWDT + Steelskin + Immortal Call?
"
amirathe wrote:
CWDT + Steelskin + Immortal Call?

use only immortall call and summon ice golem with CWDT
Giving this build a try and shall level it tomorrow... Bored of how slow other cyclone builds have been so fancied a change from the usual Slayer/Gladiator.
Are you killing all bandits with this build?
so far the leveling process is pretty ez.
how pricey is ur build to get 20mil dps u think
Interesting build. I have just one question: from what level i can farm t13 blighted maps? If Oni-Goroshi scaled with level...
"
The_Doser wrote:
Giving this build a try and shall level it tomorrow... Bored of how slow other cyclone builds have been so fancied a change from the usual Slayer/Gladiator.
Are you killing all bandits with this build?

Yes. Kill them all.
"
Ixnayd wrote:
Interesting build. I have just one question: from what level i can farm t13 blighted maps? If Oni-Goroshi scaled with level...

Its not about only lvl. If u can get 60+ evade chance and "darkray vectors" you are ready to survive. Get my cluster jewels for dps. probably 80+ lvl.
"
biggydoom4 wrote:
so far the leveling process is pretty ez.
how pricey is ur build to get 20mil dps u think

you can kill shaper with 3 ex gear. If you know mechanics. If you dont know mechanics you cant kill with 300 ex. Cuz we have not any armour or 75/75 dodge or 75/75 block. Balanced build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info