[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
HardKoar wrote:
"
Focusix wrote:
Build is fine even with mediocre gear just people forget how bad chaos resist are, that's where one shots comes from.

Also i'm pretty sure many don't spam arcane cloak, on my early maps my BL was doing 1200 dps without AC and hitting 9k with it. That's way more than x2.5 damage some guys said in this post.

Spam is life, this build is not one bottom.

Hell boys, i can keep RF up with only mana potion and if you see my gear i haven't build anything to sustain it. I just activate RF and spam bottoms.

You can't facetank with mediocre gear, but if you keep moving there's nothing that can kill you.

Some mobs may look unkillable because without good weapons if you can't curse them your damage is pretty low. Even so, you can kill uncursable high resist mobs alone once everything else is dead.

Play the game not PoB.

You just talking for the sake of talking, no boots, no quality on gems, hell your gems are level 19, your weapons are worth less than 20c. No clusters and no flasks..

You aint doing the content that people are talking about, it's because of posts like yours that people end up expecting something that is not.

This is also your one and only ritual character which explains why the lack of investment, you haven't done any end game content, no dellis, shaper, ubers, maven, sirus... you are just doing low red maps and claiming ''build is fine with bad gear''.

Instead of telling people to quit playing the POB and start playing the game, maybe YOU should get to the point where everyone else is at before yapping away and on top of it all acting superior.

Get hearth of oak and guide mana flask, then get some chaos resist. If you getting one shot after that...

You don't need 50ex, just game basics.

Playing MoM builds without stun insurance, no Mirrors can rush you through that.

PS: yeah meta players from poebuilds don't use it (but they have aura bots, do you?)
IGN Flatulencia
Last edited by Focusix on Feb 10, 2021, 10:33:33 PM
"
Ciatlov wrote:
"
klepstryk wrote:
Which divergent/alternate skills gems are best for that build?

Divergent Arcane Surge: Longer duration scaling with enhance.

Arcane surge is a support, does not scale with enhance, just an FYI.
"
Hicktricks wrote:
"
Ciatlov wrote:
"
klepstryk wrote:
Which divergent/alternate skills gems are best for that build?

Divergent Arcane Surge: Longer duration scaling with enhance.

Arcane surge is a support, does not scale with enhance, just an FYI.

Ya your right was thinking divergent arcane cloak. Divergent Arcane Surge simply lasts 2 more seconds. 8 seconds vs 6 for me.
"

Ya your right was thinking divergent arcane cloak. Divergent Arcane Surge simply lasts 2 more seconds. 8 seconds vs 6 for me.

Do we really need longer Arcane Surge with Hierophant's "Gain Arcane Surge when you or your Totems Hit an Enemy with a Spell" Our Lightning ball is a SPELL, even if it is also a mine, right?. Or is this Hierophant ascendancy bugged and does not work atm?
"
"

Do we really need longer Arcane Surge with Hierophant's "Gain Arcane Surge when you or your Totems Hit an Enemy with a Spell" Our Lightning ball is a SPELL, even if it is also a mine, right?. Or is this Hierophant ascendancy bugged and does not work atm?

Hierophant arcane surge on hit applies level 1 arcane surge...for me around 904 base mana regen converted to rage regen and 10% more spell damage for me.

Level 20 Divergent Arcane Surge applies 19% more spell damage and ~1200 mana regen per second converted to rage and the spell damage scales with arcane surge effect so it's basically twice as effective as level 1.

With Divergent Berserk and lethal pride at endgame this mana regen is translated into rage regeneration resulting in longer berserks which divergent berserk giving 100% runspeed, 44% more spell damage (withlvl4enhance), 19% less damage taken
Thanks for the guide.
I read through the guide a couple of times and I might be blind, but are there any gems you're not supposed to level, I've heard of people keeping Auras at rank 1. Appreciate the reply!
Maybe I don't understand something, but this is one of the fail builds for me.....ripps upon ripps, without that buff damage is abysmal and not I delete the bosses, but quite frequently they do...
Never had such disaster in any league, like 6th build now and all turned to shit at the end, except BV poison, which is so debilitating to play with that swinging, not enough mana, blah blah, fuck this shit.
"
twoyutes wrote:
Thanks for the guide.
I read through the guide a couple of times and I might be blind, but are there any gems you're not supposed to level, I've heard of people keeping Auras at rank 1. Appreciate the reply!

Both clarity and precision stay at lvl 1.

Wave of conviction must stay at lvl 1 or you will blow yourself on physycal reflect maps, same goes for blade blast but wave of conviction is way more dangerous.
IGN Flatulencia
"
Maybe I don't understand something, but this is one of the fail builds for me.....ripps upon ripps, without that buff damage is abysmal and not I delete the bosses, but quite frequently they do...
Never had such disaster in any league, like 6th build now and all turned to shit at the end, except BV poison, which is so debilitating to play with that swinging, not enough mana, blah blah, fuck this shit.

Yep, this is pretty true. Unless you stick with the usual Mathil/Ziz/Insert random good streamer. You'll end up wasting currency for a build that claims to work and it wont unless you dump endless amount of currency and is played by people on standard. I totally hear you man, it's a good league but be careful on which builds u pick up.

BV Poison just works cuz its bugged as hell with self posion.
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
Last edited by HardKoar on Feb 12, 2021, 8:42:29 AM

Is this a good weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info