[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Scion Ascendant: Pathfinder 100% and either Saboteur or Hierophant are the most popular. Currently 70% Hierophant 30% Saboteur out of 63 characters 97+ ball lightning miner's.

Headhunter makes a fast build faster but if you dont map fast to begin with or like to pick up items and make mid map trades I'm not sure if it's worth it. How you roll your maps and layout matter alot, bad layout + not many rares will feel bad. You can always sell it and fund your next 9 characters.
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys,

What is the clsss for the build? (And Why?)
Scion, Hiero or Saboteur?

i'm a bit confused :S

Edit: Is a Headhunter belt good for the build? I Have it and not sure if it's good or not.

Thanks!

For the whole ascendancy, I'd prefer Scion because of 100% flask uptime.

If you'd say Hiero I have no idea because I haven't played on it yet.

For Sabo, you will get a lot of mines QoL but you can't go Agnostic MoM as you don't have 100% flask uptime. You can go the default LL BL mines, but you won't have an insane sustain without investing a fk ton of currency.

For Scion, you either pick the Hiero path of Sabo path, you start with Sabo path, until you reached about lvl 96+, you can swap your tree into Heiro + Clusters for more survivability

And for HH, it won't be good. This is due to the fact that most mods you stole from monsters are usually phys gain mods, so you won't be getting full benefit with a hh. Not recommended. As Ciatlov said too, it makes the build faster but if you aren't fast it isn't worth it.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hello again,

I'm at 70 and loving the build, but don't have all the items yet.

Next step is Militant Faith, which one should I buy?
What exactly those numbers means?

https://imgur.com/a/KIHyFNW

Thanks!
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Hello again,

I'm at 70 and loving the build, but don't have all the items yet.

Next step is Militant Faith, which one should I buy?
What exactly those numbers means?

https://imgur.com/a/KIHyFNW

Thanks!

numbers doesn't matter, it's the seed of the jewel and it kinda means nothing unless you are buying from other people and knowing what specific stats it will give.

If 2 different jewels have the same exact seed number, by placing the same jewel socket, the changes in the radius will be exactly the same
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
loving this build. lvl 91 already. thank you once again for the build.

question: whats a realistic (i.e. not so expensive) target for Mana and Life at level 95? i guess that helps both or damage and our survivability.

what should i be on the lookout for? most of the slots are uniques so am not sure what to prioritize in upgrading. Resist cap ? Or sacrifice that for more mana ? Life? what do you suggest?

here is my gear. I upgraded both my wands

still trying to find that flask in standard....

"
Daibom wrote:
loving this build. lvl 91 already. thank you once again for the build.

question: whats a realistic (i.e. not so expensive) target for Mana and Life at level 95? i guess that helps both or damage and our survivability.

what should i be on the lookout for? most of the slots are uniques so am not sure what to prioritize in upgrading. Resist cap ? Or sacrifice that for more mana ? Life? what do you suggest?

here is my gear. I upgraded both my wands

still trying to find that flask in standard....

1. Since you don't have easy access to clusters, try to at least hit 4.5k, if you're already over 4.5 you can go for 5k, 5k is your cap

2. Focus your upgrade on using catalyst on your rings and amulet, notable fertile catalyst to increase your mana. If you don't have cap res, prioritize that at all cost first, they can only be obtained by jewels

3. near 3k life and 5k mana is optimal for endgame so you're pretty much good to go with that amount

I upgraded some stuff and am now capped in all res (except chaos)

5,740 Mana
2,671 Life

level 92

Question: More mana will still help for defense/tankiness?

or should i start looking for other life/damage nodes on the Passive tree?

i used this belt to get me the upgrades for the resistances and modified my wand to have more mana

thanks. Will attempt Sirus A8 soon. Hope i succeed.
Most people run 3.2-3.4k life and 5k-5.4k mana with this build. 5k is the target for omeyocon dodge. I personally run 3.4k and 5200 mana so I can take take about 8k damage with 58% MoM before dying. With arcane cloak up potentially you could live through an 11k damage hit.

I have also been using enduring composure small cluster jewel as 3 endurance charges definitely feels good and it's up alot in delerium soup. Was able to do deathless simulcrum back to back runs and felt alot safer as most of this is phys damage although some mods can be rippy especially on late wave double bosses.

Sirus isn't that hard but he will take your exp from last 10 maps if you make a mistake. If you are still learning make sure to do him after you level up so you don't lose too much progress.
"
Ciatlov wrote:
Most people run 3.2-3.4k life and 5k-5.4k mana with this build. 5k is the target for omeyocon dodge. I personally run 3.4k and 5200 mana so I can take take about 8k damage with 58% MoM before dying. With arcane cloak up potentially you could live through an 11k damage hit.

I have also been using enduring composure small cluster jewel as 3 endurance charges definitely feels good and it's up alot in delerium soup. Was able to do deathless simulcrum back to back runs and felt alot safer as most of this is phys damage although some mods can be rippy especially on late wave double bosses.

Sirus isn't that hard but he will take your exp from last 10 maps if you make a mistake. If you are still learning make sure to do him after you level up so you don't lose too much progress.

sir can you post your PoB? will try to find those cluster jewels.

for some reason i cant find any life nodes near me using the original step by step guide.

enduring composure looks really good (i have 3 enduring charges in my VD build and its very tanky because of it).

thanks.

Last edited by Daibom on May 2, 2020, 6:30:48 AM
Sure, pob below:

https://pastebin.com/YN4PYBUf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info