3.10.1 Patch Notes

imagine having a 2 week beta test at some point prior to league launch to iron out issues like this so the players aren't left playing a buggy unfinished mess every single league start
I'm glad you've finally gotten this league to where it was supposed to be. I know it was a rough start, and I understand why a lot of people have been angry, as these issues have persisted between league starts for many leagues, but at the very least, the QoL changes are good, and the central mechanic is an absolute blast to play.

Gj on this one.
//go next
Thanks a lot GGG to listen to this spolied kids
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!! You guys do an excellent job on these patches. Looking forward to the next update!
I had one map + scarabs ready to go, they're gone after this patch =(.
imagine not putting a limit on something as broken as stacking purposeful harbingers not even 2 weeks into a league that lasts 3 months
Here my suggestion to improve the game:

Delirium removed
Minion spells removed
Spells removed
Ranged attacks removed

Melee gets fucking buffed

Energy shield reduced by 75% to fuck all the 15k ES shitlords

Anyone who plays life gets +5000 flat life

THAT would be justice, that would be fair since you fucking failed to make life and melee efficient and viable GGG, you dont even play your own game.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Here my suggestion to improve the game:

Delirium removed
Minion spells removed
Spells removed
Ranged attacks removed

Melee gets fucking buffed

Energy shield reduced by 75% to fuck all the 15k ES shitlords

Anyone who plays life gets +5000 flat life

THAT would be justice, that would be fair since you fucking failed to make life and melee efficient and viable GGG, you dont even play your own game.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Thank you, great patch!

Visual bug I guess?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info