3.10.1 Patch Notes

effects of the Snipe skill still gets stuck.
Thanks for such an amazing league this year.
Thanks for the updates!
Awesome patch, GGG. Thank you guys. Stay safe!
Love the league. Too bad this update didn't fix the Disconnected Can't Connect to Instance. It has literally been this way all day on all my characters. :( Rebooted, Checked drivers. Worked fine last night.
hello simulacrum on alza mission drop behind alva without the stack in end of delirrium mod :)
Run Exile Run xD
"
Here my suggestion to improve the game:

Delirium removed
Minion spells removed
Spells removed
Ranged attacks removed

Melee gets fucking buffed

Energy shield reduced by 75% to fuck all the 15k ES shitlords

Anyone who plays life gets +5000 flat life

THAT would be justice, that would be fair since you fucking failed to make life and melee efficient and viable GGG, you dont even play your own game.

delirium like all leagues are optional
minions are optional
spells are optional
ranged attacks are optional

melee is strong as hell if u play the right build , think impale builds rocking it right now might be wrong tho as i dont do impale

who cares how much energy shield others have, its a pve game only real person u have to compete with is yourself enjoy the game and don't worrie what others be rocking

5k extra life would be too high , 1k maybe 2 at a stretch would be nice, but some builds easy rock 9k life , most of mine cap out around 5.5k life or 6k life

but ye myself i disagree , melee can be very much efficent
there is alot of good builds out there for minions/spells/ melee yada yada but for every good build there is a ton of shite builds just gotta avoid those but takes time to spot them
"
so broken herald jewels still not limited to 3 like grand spectrums nice job GGG

since everybody rolling this broken build or have aurabot you have no balls to nerf it...

When doing those builds becomes accessible to the average player they'll come down with fury divine, don't worry.
New master mission bugged out on me, used an Alva mission up but she didn't show up in map. Sad :'(
And man, did he look pretty ill
simulacrum splinter disappeared from currency tab (from additional slots in the bottom of this tab)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info