[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
tanabank03 wrote:

can you help me? choose for me

i will craft ''Can have multiple Crafted mods'' on amulet
i think i wlll craft +1 endu / -9 non mana and?
sry for my eng

Hey man, sorry for late reply. I dont think I can recommend any of those wands as end-game weapon, to be honest. There is always something missing in those wands. Aim for something like these (my current wands):

Or this old wand of mine which I sold:

Also high flat fire damage to attacks is really not important. You can even ignore that part when you look for wands. If you have that in your wand, thats fine, its only a bonus as it can help pop the first mob to trigger Inpulsa explosions.

But to answer you question, I would pick the second one because critical chance to spells is not really mandatory. The fourth one is kinda okish because of the +1 to all fire skill gems, but it lacks the needed % increase fire/spell damage.

EDIT: Seems like any spells attached with spellslinger, it scales the flat attack damage as well. That means "adds x to y fire damage to spells" will scale and "adds x to y fire damage" will scale as well. So, your first wand is a better choice.
Last edited by jmsmadrigal on Apr 18, 2020, 1:48:50 PM
So i'm looking for something to improve/ get rid of useless things in this build (hope the config in PoB is correct), since i'm using thread of hope in this and PoB doesn't like it i don't use 2x Minion dmg nodes, Righteous Army, Minion Damage and Accuracy node, Aura Area of Effect node that are currently in there and go up to around 6k HP with the % life nodes after that if it worked correctly

https://pastebin.com/NPEf4GX1
Last edited by Zinfuji on Apr 18, 2020, 6:32:27 AM
"
jmsmadrigal wrote:
"
SecyrBb wrote:

It feels like i have no damage and defence at all. What i have done wrong?
POB: https://pastebin.com/cteazUaW
11k damage in tooltip

Hey man, hopefully this helps.

So regarding DPS, I assume you are talking about single target. Here are couple things you can try (in order of importance).
1) Get CD recovery in your boots and belt. It boost single target by a ton.
2) Get level 5 awakened spell cascade. This is good specially that you have the +1 volatile dead enchant on your helm.
3) Get the mod "nearby enemies have -% fire resistance" in your helm.
4) Your wand is fine. The flat fire is really good. But it would really help to have at least 90 crit chance to have your EO up all the time.
5) Get 10% fire pen in your amulet. Catalyst it to boost up to 12%.
6) Get the 10% ele pen boots enchant. It also boost your single target.
7) Get level 5 awakened curse on hit. This way you can apply two curses. Link it with barrage > awakened curse on hit > ele weakness > flammability.
8) Incorporate HoAsh. Try to back-read this thread, and you can find out different insights about it. But the gist is that you get HoAsh, get Circle of Anguish (fire damage + mana reservation variant), get lone messenger small passive, and remove wave of conviction as spellslinger. You can then slot wave conviction in your wand, and put combustion in your shield because it will be triggered by your reckoning.
9) Get level 20 Vaal righteous fire for that extra juicy 28% more spell damage.
10) You can get extra flat fire in helmet and gloves, if you can afford it, but that is really hard.
11) It helps if you have ele pen corruption on any of your jewels.

Regarding defense, I haven't checked your tree and flasks but I don't see how you would struggle with being tanky in this character.
1) You have tempest shield + bone offering which are always up.
2) You have molten shell + vaal molten shell which mitigates a lot of damage. Try getting armour base on your gloves and boots.
3) You have the correct amulet annoint which is deflection.
4) Your current equipped shield packs alot of armour and chance to block on top of the reckoning and life recovery on block.
5) I assume you use Rumis which give additional chance to block.
6) I assume you have Anatomical Knowledge and Might of the Meek for that extra life boost.
7) Get the mod "+1 minimum endurance charge" in 2 of your rings/amulet.
8) You can slot "endurance charge on melee hit" on your shield. Like combustion, it will be triggered by your reckoning, and it will be triggered almost every time.
9) It helps if you have corrupted blood corruption in one of your jewels.

I might have missed something but those are the things on top of my head. Currently at level 94, I melt any t16 bosses, conquerors, Kosis and A8 Sirus. Sirus cant even touch with the "die beam" with the help of Solaris pantheon and my belt. I can run t16 100% delirious without a problem and can do deathless Simulacrum. Kosis can be a problem sometimes in wave 20 depending on the mods, but for the most part, I just facetank him. So definitely, the deeps and tankiness is there, if you have the correct setup.

Hopefully this all helps.

Just to piggyback on this, buff effect + fire damage variant of Circle of Anguish is WAY more damage, just use lvl3 enlighten in your desecrate/spellslinger setup.
I'm lacking lots of accuracy and only get 70-80% cĥance to hit, so I'm crafting or buying some accuracy rating on some of my gear and that takes place.

Is it important to be near 100% ?
"
I'm lacking lots of accuracy and only get 70-80% cĥance to hit, so I'm crafting or buying some accuracy rating on some of my gear and that takes place.

Is it important to be near 100% ?

I'm at 81%

No issues with Sirus or Simulacrum wave 20 unless I hit a Kosis.

You attack way way too fast for that to matter.
"
SecyrBb wrote:

It feels like i have no damage and defence at all. What i have done wrong?
POB: https://pastebin.com/cteazUaW
11k damage in tooltip

Since no one else pointed it out. You are using an incorrect setup for Frenzy. You want Barrage Support not Barrage.

Going by Tooltip mine is only 14k and I smoke bosses. You dont have any cool down recovery, wasted crafts on the rings, no endurance charge crafts. Awakened Spell Cascade helps a ton as well.

You really should read the first post and start there. Or look at my character.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Apr 18, 2020, 7:51:20 AM
"
jmsmadrigal wrote:
"
tanabank03 wrote:

can you help me? choose for me

i will craft ''Can have multiple Crafted mods'' on amulet
i think i wlll craft +1 endu / -9 non mana and?
sry for my eng

Hey man, sorry for late reply. I dont think I can recommend any of those wands as end-game weapon, to be honest. There is always something missing in those wands. Aim for something like these (my current wands):

Or this old wand of mine which I sold:

Also high flat fire damage to attacks is really not important. You can even ignore that part when you look for wands. If you have that in your wand, thats fine, its only a bonus as it can help pop the first mob to trigger Inpulsa explosions.

But to answer you question, I would pick the second one because critical chance to spells is not really mandatory. The fourth one is kinda okish because of the +1 to all fire skill gems, but it lacks the needed % increase fire/spell damage.

thanks a lot!

i want to craft this +1endu / -9 non and life this ok?
"
tanabank03 wrote:

thanks a lot!

If you went your way and spend some exalts to multimod an amu, make sure its really worth it. Would have been better to have a t1 life on that amu, and then its perfect to multimod. Try finding better base before sinking too much currency.

My current amulet, I actually did alt spam and regal on it. Im not saying to do that as well, might be very tricky. But if you can try, sure why not. Or just buy one with t1 life and t1 fire pen, make sure no other prefix on it. Then craft "prefixes cant be changed" and scour. Then multi mod +1 min endurance and rank3 minus mana cost, and exalt slam. BUT all that will be expensive. Might as well just search the trade site and snipe some good ones. Theres always something out there every once in a while that cost only a fraction of that multimod process, with t1 life, decent resist, ele pen, and sometimes a bonus fire damage leech. Make sure to have either open prefix/suffix so you can craft either one of the +1 min endurance or rank3 minus mana cost.
Last edited by jmsmadrigal on Apr 18, 2020, 10:35:57 AM
"
jmsmadrigal wrote:
"
tanabank03 wrote:

thanks a lot!

If you went your way and spend some exalts to multimod an amu, make sure its really worth it. Would have been better to have a t1 life on that amu, and then its perfect to multimod. Try finding better base before sinking too much currency.

My current amulet, I actually did alt spam and regal on it. Im not saying to do that as well, might be very tricky. But if you can try, sure why not. Or just buy one with t1 life and t1 fire pen, make sure no other prefix on it. Then craft "prefixes cant be changed" and scour. Then multi mod +1 min endurance and rank3 minus mana cost, and exalt slam. BUT all that will be expensive. Might as well just search the trade site and snipe some good ones. Theres always something out there every once in a while that cost only a fraction of that multimod process, with t1 life, decent resist, ele pen, and sometimes a bonus fire damage leech. Make sure to have either open prefix/suffix so you can craft either one of the +1 min endurance or rank3 minus mana cost.

thank bro this help me a lot <3
This build is pretty sick, changed it up a little bit so I have less life but probably more damage in the end. Sirus down deathless AW5 (Haven't gotten to aw8 b/c I don't have time for that nonsense) and Simulacrum 20 down with one death from Kosis. Really fast and really tanky, thanks!

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info