[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

What skill u recommend for leveling this build ? Thanks !
Hi i have everything besides the awakened spell cascade...too expensive right now. Are these necessary ?
Last edited by shaob on Mar 25, 2020, 9:09:52 PM
"
shaob wrote:
Hi i have everything besides the awakened spell cascade...too expensive right now. Are these necessary ?

nope, don't need it, i don't even know if they made a difference tbh, i got them cause i had the money.
the same skills. The build is ready to go from lvl 24, it takes like an hour of whatever to get to that point
"
ancine wrote:
"
shaob wrote:

nope, don't need it, i don't even know if they made a difference tbh, i got them cause i had the money.

sorry for so many questions tried adding your witch in game.

how do i activate all three spell slings? You have one on your body, gloves and shield.

here is the gear I've bought - followed your skill tree

Last edited by shaob on Mar 25, 2020, 9:53:06 PM
Can you post a POB link? your build sounds pretty nice
"
shaob wrote:
"
ancine wrote:
"
shaob wrote:

sorry for so many questions tried adding your witch in game.

how do i activate all three spell slings? You have one on your body, gloves and shield.

here is the gear I've bought - followed your skill tree

you need to go down where the skill bar is and click on spell spellslinger. There are 3 such skills, and they all look identical. What you do is you just turn it on, all 3 of them, like an aura. Afterwards every time you attack, you trigger them.
Last edited by ancine on Mar 25, 2020, 10:37:11 PM
"
in51ght wrote:
Can you post a POB link? your build sounds pretty nice

you can get my pob from pob itself, just type in my account name and then the character name, the character name is Aysol, lvl 100 necromancer in Delirium softcore

I don't use pob myself as it is pretty useless for such builds, where the dps can't be calculated.
Last edited by ancine on Mar 25, 2020, 10:36:33 PM
"
ancine wrote:

you need to go down where the skill bar is and click on spell spellslinger. There are 3 such skills, and they all look identical. What you do is you just turn it on, all 3 of them, like an aura. Afterwards every time you attack, you trigger them.

sorry i meant to say I am unable to activate all three at the same time.

Edit: Turns out i was missing sovereighty on my tree overlooked it. I fit all three spellslingers now, but I only have 10 mana leftover. Is that normal? Lol seems like nothing

BRO GREAT BUILD i just cleared a t15 like it was NOTHING! The REASON i couldn't activate all three is because I had precision activated! I figured the extra socket in my ring would be fine to use - i was wrong. I don't have enough mana to flame dash... (10 mana NEED 12) but sheild charge is fine until I figure that ou in the future.

Would you suggest i try to upgrade my rings, and cap the chaos resist out?

*EDIT: Are you using vaal molten shell in your video?
Last edited by shaob on Mar 25, 2020, 11:25:31 PM
okay thats fine with copy your char from your account - nice tipp.

but there is a last question... i start to level a hero, but if use 2 Spellslinger im always need 2 "casts" to craft the VD's? why he dosent place corps and instant spawn VD's? im doing something wrong? feels bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info