[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:

AL8 Syrius and Simulacrum 20 : DOWN with ease.
With this build the only way u can die is by not paying attention.
Did both of those ( Syrius and Simu ) deathless...easy peazy.

That wand you have is absolutely insane
Hi Guys,

one question, i`ve seen many chars with increased spell damage or adds fire to spells on the wand or spell damage in the tree. so i cant understand that, because the description of volatile dead says the explosion of volatile dead is not affected by modifieres to spell damage. or do i understand it wrong ?
What flabbergasted me is that just 70/55 block and flat 8k life is enough to facetank kosis & sirus beams.

How do you guys deal unblockable hits and reduced block map mod?

It looks like wand spellslinger goes around the maxblock gladiator issue of having.. 5k life and way shittier deeps x) and scion necro/gladiator looks like loses corpse pact but gets capped block hmm
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 19, 2020, 7:01:40 AM
Just out of curiosity, I have been playing around with other armours, and have come across an absolute gem (still testing further)

SporeGuard
- You get a second anointment (I currently use Golems Blood - but tempted to switch out for Arcane Swiftness for the insane extra spell damage (75% - due to having 75% block)
23% Chaos Res
Contaminate / Fungal Ground explosions (Chaos Damage equivalent of Inpulsa's).
I also (due to the armour) got 12% extra phys damage reduction as standard.

Good item to test out if anyone wants to, like I said I will feed back more as I tinker with it, but highly likely to switch out Golem Anointment to Arcane Swiftness.

(Currently at +51% Chaos REs due to the body now, also)

Eddit:
Switched to Arcane and yeah, the damage increase is exponential
Last edited by MisterTorgue on Apr 19, 2020, 11:20:11 AM

Guys help me pls <3

Today I crafted these wands and I can't decide which one is better for this build.
Hi!

What do you think about using the following gloves:

TY!!
guys which is the best way to craft wand???spam chaos or?.....TY
"
guys which is the best way to craft wand???spam chaos or?.....TY

Spam scorched fossil
Following this build, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not the smartest crayon in the shed. We won't reach block cap on attack proj AND spell right?
With tempest shield and bone offering and rumi's flask I am at 75 attack and proj block and 64 spell (would be 65 with max flask roll).
And I'm fairly certain I've taken all the block nodes. (profiles public if its any interest to check out)
"
ZaeN wrote:
What flabbergasted me is that just 70/55 block and flat 8k life is enough to facetank kosis & sirus beams.

How do you guys deal unblockable hits and reduced block map mod?

It looks like wand spellslinger goes around the maxblock gladiator issue of having.. 5k life and way shittier deeps x) and scion necro/gladiator looks like loses corpse pact but gets capped block hmm

The build is not really invincible from Kosis and Sirus, but I can only speak for myself, as I swayed a bit differently from OP's build, unspeced a bit of defense to get more damage. Every once in a while, I die to the beam, thats just how it is. Sometimes phasing is off or got double beamed or got too lazy.

I never had problem mapping with reduced block map mod. Basalt, granite, a bit of armour to scale MS and vaal MS, a bit of layer of defenses in my gears seems just good enough. But yeah, it is not as tanky as the guardian herald stacking and other maxblock builds. But tanky enough with good damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info