[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
jmsmadrigal wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
What flabbergasted me is that just 70/55 block and flat 8k life is enough to facetank kosis & sirus beams.

How do you guys deal unblockable hits and reduced block map mod?

It looks like wand spellslinger goes around the maxblock gladiator issue of having.. 5k life and way shittier deeps x) and scion necro/gladiator looks like loses corpse pact but gets capped block hmm

The build is not really invincible from Kosis and Sirus, but I can only speak for myself, as I swayed a bit differently from OP's build, unspeced a bit of defense to get more damage. Every once in a while, I die to the beam, thats just how it is. Sometimes phasing is off or got double beamed or got too lazy.

I never had problem mapping with reduced block map mod. Basalt, granite, a bit of armour to scale MS and vaal MS, a bit of layer of defenses in my gears seems just good enough. But yeah, it is not as tanky as the guardian herald stacking and other maxblock builds. But tanky enough with good damage.

Got it thanks, still with 8k life, mistress of sac, corpse pact, you give it a crown of eyes for the lulz and it becomes an actual better gladiator than the gladiator in everything, i'm all good for necro, but GGG goddamn look at glad and all 'native melee life' based ascendancies and give them something strong
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 19, 2020, 5:07:38 PM
"
sSheza wrote:

Guys help me pls <3

Today I crafted these wands and I can't decide which one is better for this build.

Looks really nice, the +1 and fire pen in the first wand is solid, but seems like it lacks some flat fire and increased fire/spell. You dont need flammability mod on the wand as well as you should use level 5 awakened curse on hit with flammability and ele weakness for better damage.

Other than scorched fossil, you can also try crafting with essence of anger in a warlords ilvl84 opal wand (high %spell implicit). Warlords have that hybrid flat fire to spell + fire pen, like this:

If you got lucky and got nice/decent stats, you dont need to multi mod it, just make sure it has open suffix for the trigger mod. If you got those prefixes (essense + warlord), you can multimod and craft another prefix -> the pure increased spell(upto 60%) or the hybrid increased spell(upto 50%) + chaos. Then craft the trigger mod.

Some of my other wands (not essence crafted, some other methods):

Theres this guy Bunjay, he got a pretty sick wand as well with essence of anger. Wish I could link it here.
Last edited by jmsmadrigal on Apr 19, 2020, 5:36:43 PM

What would you remove etc, to fit flammability in with awakened curse on hit?
"
MisterTorgue wrote:

Youll have to remove frenzy sad to say. I know, 3 frenzies are a really huge damage boost. It's quite doable to maintain it during mapping. But when it comes to a single target, stopping barrage just to do frenzy is a bit awkward and you will lose quite a number of possible balls per second. It is really a trade-off. You can play around with it. Maybe find another way to get frenzy somewhere else. But personally, I didn't really bother with it.
"
MisterTorgue wrote:
Just out of curiosity, I have been playing around with other armours, and have come across an absolute gem (still testing further)

SporeGuard
- You get a second anointment (I currently use Golems Blood - but tempted to switch out for Arcane Swiftness for the insane extra spell damage (75% - due to having 75% block)
23% Chaos Res
Contaminate / Fungal Ground explosions (Chaos Damage equivalent of Inpulsa's).
I also (due to the armour) got 12% extra phys damage reduction as standard.

Good item to test out if anyone wants to, like I said I will feed back more as I tinker with it, but highly likely to switch out Golem Anointment to Arcane Swiftness.

(Currently at +51% Chaos REs due to the body now, also)

Eddit:
Switched to Arcane and yeah, the damage increase is exponential

i also have sporeguard somewhere stashed in one of my builds.

Hows the tankiness compared to Inpulsa? Survivability more important for me. though i need to dps A8 Sirus a bit faster as it usually takes me all 6 portals to down him.

"
Daibom wrote:
"
MisterTorgue wrote:
Just out of curiosity, I have been playing around with other armours, and have come across an absolute gem (still testing further)

SporeGuard
- You get a second anointment (I currently use Golems Blood - but tempted to switch out for Arcane Swiftness for the insane extra spell damage (75% - due to having 75% block)
23% Chaos Res
Contaminate / Fungal Ground explosions (Chaos Damage equivalent of Inpulsa's).
I also (due to the armour) got 12% extra phys damage reduction as standard.

Good item to test out if anyone wants to, like I said I will feed back more as I tinker with it, but highly likely to switch out Golem Anointment to Arcane Swiftness.

(Currently at +51% Chaos REs due to the body now, also)

Eddit:
Switched to Arcane and yeah, the damage increase is exponential

i also have sporeguard somewhere stashed in one of my builds.

Hows the tankiness compared to Inpulsa? Survivability more important for me. though i need to dps A8 Sirus a bit faster as it usually takes me all 6 portals to down him.

I can do Sirus without dying at A8.
The extra armour, Chaos resistance + being able to choose another tanky or dps notable helps out an absolute ton!
It might not work for everyone but seems to be doing wonders for my necro!!

"
jmsmadrigal wrote:
"
MisterTorgue wrote:

Youll have to remove frenzy sad to say. I know, 3 frenzies are a really huge damage boost. It's quite doable to maintain it during mapping. But when it comes to a single target, stopping barrage just to do frenzy is a bit awkward and you will lose quite a number of possible balls per second. It is really a trade-off. You can play around with it. Maybe find another way to get frenzy somewhere else. But personally, I didn't really bother with it.

Looking at it, I might just get a flammability on hit ring with the mods I need, that way I can have it without sacrificing anything, will cost me roughly 5ex more, but in the long run, duo curses without sacrificing anything will be nuts!
hi... first of all: Thanks for nice build, i really like it.
I have almost complete buiild, all gear, only helmet missing. And thats my question: Which enchant is best?

+40% volatile dead damage?
Volatile dead consumes 1 more corpse?
Spellslinger skills have 30% increased cooldown recovery speed?

i am not good at POB and such a tools, dont know how to calculate.
I have bought one simple helmet with +1 consumed corpse, and cannot seee the difference at hideout :) still same amount of fireballs spawning (does it work only at maps where dead corspes are evberywhere?)...
Have to say my goal is to increase boss dmg, not map clear speed, its already ok.
can someone explain which one is best? thanks
Last edited by KretenSVK on Apr 20, 2020, 4:30:51 AM
Can we say the best for this wand?

"
sSheza wrote:
Can we say the best for this wand?

No!

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
So another 16 Ex invested but now I have Awakening Curse on hit level 6 and this ring

Allowing me to have Elemental weakness (at a much higher strength) + applying Flammability as well!

Going to test it out on A8 Sirius again to see the DPS difference!

This build is kicking ass, modifying the build improves it so much.
I think I am a good 125ex into the build now B)
>Still struggling to find a better wand (and I hate crafting) haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info