3.10.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

Guys...seriously?! The new nividia DOES NOT support a control panel...my game is more unstable than ever.

***Note****
Ok after searching thoroughly through the GeForce file I was able to locate the Nvidia Control Panel and it appears to be working. My mistake and I apologize to GGG.
Last edited by Vendictus73 on Mar 25, 2020, 9:47:12 AM
You better have more performance fixes in the pipeline coming soon. Game runs like ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. Summoning totems quickly spike lags the instances and leads to frequent deaths because of stupid lag.

You, GGG, are incredibly slow and frankly incompetent when it comes to optimizing your game. You don't want to be known as a lagfest like PUBG, but I fear you will since you don't even remotely take performance issues seriously. It's outright pathetic at this point that we still need to deal with this bullshit league after league.
I do have Nvidia card Shader Cache on, and even after the fix the performance is still bad to me, I have had 5 cassias crash my game due to the blight monsters spawn + delirium at the same time.

At this point, I may just give up doing cassias at the same time as delirium, which is a shame :( ...

It is so frustrating having the game crash as I start a Cassia....
As if we didn't know already, this patch confirms that GGG completely lacks any internal expertise at optimization.

Seriously, could we aim for future performance patches to meet the bar of "doesn't make things worse"? That'd be great, thanks.
Game locks up a lot when running maps now. It was stuttering here and there before the patch, but unplayable in the current state.
Buffer Underflow. I cant end Acts. Thx!
-
Last edited by Ciukutus on Jan 7, 2021, 8:45:29 AM
My GPU still gets to about 70c with this and almost 80% cpu usage with a 2080 XC super idk wats going lately but i literally cannot play this game like this. ever since the new graphics update it just gets too hot even with this patch. Any way we could get this fixed please GGG.
Nice patch, this breaks shaders.
Perandus map device craft needs a buff, the drops from it are usually just pathetic and unjustifiable for the price of 4c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info