3.10.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

servers super slow and lags freeze all time
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Made a huge difference in performance.

Ran t15 40 pack size map in delirium fog and remained mostly between 80-120 fps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Performance is even worse for me now.

Just standing in Highgate after BA, I get drops down to 30fps.
After the update today, graphics became worse and screen freezes all the time. Did a blighted map and disconnect.
Shader cache on. Not fixed. Only issues in fog, mostly when starting an encounter.
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Please, do anything with servers (Frankfurt, Paris, Moscow) PLEASE!. Crazy ping, crazy lags. PLEASE GGG.
"
Tarosoya wrote:
After the update today, graphics became worse and screen freezes all the time. Did a blighted map and disconnect.
Performance for me was fine, but seeing semi-regular crashes during blight also. It happens maybe 25% of the time, planning on stopping until there's notice of the issue fixed.
"
deathflame66 wrote:

that's normal been like this since beta. it's whenever someone joins the zone and you have to load their assets , being on an SSD limits the fps drops you can get
"
Nimpo1 wrote:
"
deathflame66 wrote:

that's normal been like this since beta. it's whenever someone joins the zone and you have to load their shitty skin you don't give a damn fuck about , being on an SSD limits the fps drops you can get
Fixed.
neato

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info