3.10.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

Can you please give an indication on where to check the option in the NVidia/AMD control pannel settings ?

I have AMD Radeon Software and there's no "on-off switch" for Shader Cache anywhere.

Thanks.
I see that "Restartless" means "you gonna get DC and lose whatever you're doing in order to patch...
It is still gives me "Buffer Underflow" after patch.
Please do something already!

My wife wasn't getting any sort of Buffer Underflow error before the patch. Now she's getting it basically on every second map.

Drivers are updated. Shader Cache is on as you told.
Last edited by 4rgument on Mar 23, 2020, 5:27:49 AM
"
zdy007 wrote:
BLIGHTED MAP UNIQUE BOSS HP IS TOO HIGH
IS REALLY REALLY TOO HIGH
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES
Did you secretly adjust the difficulty?
anybody find it ?

lol i thought my build is too weak to handle it
Please fix Purposeful Harbinger
Is there anything you can do with intergrated graphic card?
"
Yunnyunn wrote:
Can you please give an indication on where to check the option in the NVidia/AMD control pannel settings ?

I have AMD Radeon Software and there's no "on-off switch" for Shader Cache anywhere.

Thanks.

Same here.
ok, fix not working
"
2020/03/23 17:32:08 892062 c1 [CRIT Client 3676] [D3D11] CreatePixelShader: ������������ �������� ������ ��� ���������� ��������.

2020/03/23 17:32:08 892140 6f [CRIT Client 3676] Failed to allocate 262160 bytes (with alignment 16)
2020/03/23 17:32:08 892140 b3 [CRIT Client 3676] Out-of-memory

still lags, freezes, and crashes

I also noticed that the game crashes every two three minutes if a discord is turned on, even if you disable the initialization of sound drivers.
"
Yunnyunn wrote:

Thanks.

AMD's official website on how to configure settings: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-012

1. Right Click Desktop
2. Click AMD Radeon Settings
3. Click Gaming
4. Click Global (or Path of Exile)
5. Click Shader Cache : OFF / AMD Optimized / ON

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info