[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
Tramazings wrote:

I posted a little bit before you to ask anyone on here if they could help even further increase my defenses but no responses yet.

the clearest option is to improve ur wand. 3 out of 6 mods are useless for you, so imagine if they were replaced with things that actually helped you (ie. +int, added lightning, extra chaos dmg, etc). If you had money then you could alt-regal a shaper wand/scepter and multi mod it.

does a weapon like mine help increase your dps in pob? i found that cast speed and #mana were the main drivers to storm brand dps (mana contributing to archmage + arcane veil). The craft is not the highest level, so it can be marginally better once i get money for the craft cost. and of course, 2 of the mods (dmg over time and flat cold are useless as well)

Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on Apr 4, 2020, 3:29:57 PM
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
"
Tramazings wrote:

I posted a little bit before you to ask anyone on here if they could help even further increase my defenses but no responses yet.

the clearest option is to improve ur wand. 3 out of 6 mods are useless for you, so imagine if they were replaced with things that actually helped you (ie. +int, added lightning, extra chaos dmg, etc). If you had money then you could alt-regal a shaper wand/scepter and multi mod it.

does a weapon like mine help increase your dps in pob? i found that cast speed and #mana were the main drivers to storm brand dps (mana contributing to archmage + arcane veil). The craft is not the highest level, so it can be marginally better once i get money for the craft cost. and of course, 2 of the mods (dmg over time and flat cold are useless as well)

When i put that mace in Pob i got a 800k dps decrease. I'm almost at 10mil dps, im struggling to find a wand that improves it.
I did get myself to 7.7k ehp though with the help of cluster jewels, and unnatural instinct.
Last edited by Tramazings on Apr 4, 2020, 11:54:28 PM
Why the hell everything with mana is so expensive right now? Those items in previous leagues were much cheaper. Is hierophant really that popular right now?

My rare items are pretty medicore but to get small upgrade I have to spent like exalt and more and the upgrade is not that big either.

Any recomendations what I should upgrade first?

Also I just vaaled seven 20/20 Storm Brand gems, not even 1 lvl 21. Atleast got lvl 7 Brand recall :(

I feel unlucky today.
Last edited by Asag on Apr 5, 2020, 7:51:07 AM
i just bought a pretty nice wand with:
30% spell damage implicit

28% spell damage
75% lightning damage
4 to 54 lightning damage to spells
60% global crit chance
119 mana
trigger sock spells

why my damage seems lower than an apep rage?
Im new to brands, can someone explain me please how to use it correctly on boss? Just attach 2 of them and wait, or we need to constantly recall them?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
Im new to brands, can someone explain me please how to use it correctly on boss? Just attach 2 of them and wait, or we need to constantly recall them?

Recall them every few seconds so you dont need to cast them. In this build every brand cost you 3k mana (brand recall only 65) and you need mana to soak damage with MoM and for Arcane cloak.

So basically you enter boss room, before moving to boss and activating him cast few brands and use brand recall to not let them expire (you can hold brand recall button all time) and wait till your mana will be full. Use Arcane Cloak, move to boss, recall brands near him, keep moving around avoiding mechanics and recall brands ecery few seconds so you have all time mana for new arcane cloak if needed and for MoM.
Last edited by Asag on Apr 5, 2020, 9:43:09 AM
"
Asag wrote:
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

Recall them every few seconds so you dont need to cast them. In this build every brand cost you 3k mana (brand recall only 65) and you need mana to soak damage with MoM and for Arcane cloak.

So basically you enter boss room, before moving to boss and activating him cast few brands and use brand recall to not let them expire (you can hold brand recall button all time) and wait till your mana will be full. Use Arcane Cloak, move to boss, recall brands near him, keep moving around avoiding mechanics and recall brands ecery few seconds so you have all time mana for new arcane cloak if needed and for MoM.

Thank you. I will put recall brand on move button then
Currently leveling with this build and just walking through everything at level 57, best level experience I've ever had.

My only concern is, there are about a billion buttons to press when using every skill. Is there a way to not having to press so many buttons? My hands would kill me
-- double posted by accident
Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on Apr 5, 2020, 1:10:11 PM
"
Tramazings wrote:

When i put that mace in Pob i got a 800k dps decrease. I'm almost at 10mil dps, im struggling to find a wand that improves it.
I did get myself to 7.7k ehp though with the help of cluster jewels, and unnatural instinct.

surprised to see that. wonder if something is messed up in your configuration? the scepter only has 25% less lightning spell dmg, but has more mana, signficantly more cast speed, and gains extra chaos dmg, which theoretically should easily outweigh the lower spell dmg. ignoring the flat fire which is immaterial.
Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on Apr 5, 2020, 12:03:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info