[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

As far as I know from reading Storm brand builds, we could only go LL/Crit for max DPS and LL/Crit Trickster for even more DPS. I was mainly looking to make my character more tanky. It ain't bad for now...but definitely could be better.
I wanted to say thanks for this amazing builds , Sirus 6 Down and I am not even lvl 90 Yet
and the gear i got was not that much of price , Farming challenges was really good , Heading For full 5 simulacrum once 90

Spoiler

I know i got some room for upgrades but i am saving currency for the challenges xD
Thanks for the help everyone. Just beat Sirus the first time.
"
Superlarsson wrote:

also only 1x Fevered Mind. Vaaling all unique Cobalt jewels :)

You can vaal every cobalt for a chance at Fevered Minds, not just the uniques.
"
Kyorrii wrote:
Thanks so much for this build! Using the gear you suggested, I was able to take this to AL7 and T14-15 fairly comfortable but T16 and tough rare maps were still kicking my ass. I added a Glorious Vanity gem with Doryani to replace MoM when I got the 6L chest. This was a huge survival increase but still not enough.

I transitioned this to a Low Life build and thought others in this thread might find my PoB useful. I'd say theres around 20ex in the build - the boots are probably the most expensive but are required for Low Life with the Shield.

PoB shows 5.6 mil DPS and 11k ES without flasks or anything cheesy. I can easily do AL8 Sirus and T16's no problem. Simulacrum is also fairly easy - I've full cleared to 5 waves deathless multiple times.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/wMPcs8Fx

2 upgrades I am looking at is Unnatural Instinct (22ex) and a good Clarity Watchers Eye (35+ex). Once I get these, I can change my ascendacy back to Sign of Purpose from Sanctuary of Thought if my dmg feels lacking as I should have much more survival with them.

Did you choose Alira or could you really not max your resists without flasks from a 20ex budget?

EDIT: to offer something constructive: swap your life flask with a utility bleed flask that does something (e.g. Basalt). The same is true for your Cinderswallow, you can get one with something like 10%MS during flask effect.
Last edited by EcLiPzZz on May 3, 2020, 4:55:30 AM
Would it make any sense at any point of time to take Arcane Blessing instead of Conviction of Power, and replace Arcane Surge Support with Lightning Penetration or Elemental Focus?

Why do most of the top players on poe.ninja take Arcane Blessing and link Arcane Surge Support to Brand Recall or Arcane Cloak? Does Arcane Blessing already sort of guarantee full uptime on the Arcane Surge buff?

Thanks for the help!
"
EcLiPzZz wrote:
"
Superlarsson wrote:

also only 1x Fevered Mind. Vaaling all unique Cobalt jewels :)

You can vaal every cobalt for a chance at Fevered Minds, not just the uniques.

Thank you. I thought unique cobalt jewels had a higher chance. Got a 2nd Fevered Mind now.

Any other tips for improving gear and build?
Anyone do a CI version of this?
"
EcLiPzZz wrote:

Did you choose Alira or could you really not max your resists without flasks from a 20ex budget?

There are only 3 non-uniques in the build, makes it hard to cap
Hey void__zero

great build man! Budget and efficient, can do all content with ease :)

i recorded myself killing Uber Elder with this build and as soon as it finishes uploading i will post the link here, feel free to use it on your guide under the section "Videos" if you want to; this build is amazing, ty.

btw i changed some things in the build, such as removing flame dash + second wind; manually using Brand Recall with empower; and adding a third fevered mind during hard boss fights like uber elder.

here it is https://youtu.be/BBcB4hlrJUU
Last edited by supervi1 on May 5, 2020, 10:10:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info