[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

Hey, the trade link for boots is not working. You might have copied the helm one.
Somehow build is too squishy T16 conqueror mobs rape this templar totally
"
CrimsonArc wrote:
"
EcLiPzZz wrote:
"
CrimsonArc wrote:

Should i get the MoM watchers eye, but then i'll have to slot in clarity somehow?

That's up to you as it's pretty expensive (probably the single most expensive WE mod), and this build doesn't ES that well - still, ~1500 ES is nothing to scoff at. You have a socket left if I saw correctly and you can keep it on Level 1 to only reserve negligible amounts of mana.
"
CrimsonArc wrote:

I fought Sirus for the first time (haven't played in a few leauges). Died once by meteor which is my bad, i need to "git gud". Died once tornadoes, which is dumb because the hit box is a lot bigger than they look. Got him to the X laser beam (which is last phase?), but then after that i just got one shot by those giant lasers, a few times basically off screen so i didn't even have a chance to dps him down.

Correct, that's the last phase. The DIE lasers with offscreen oneshot potential are the most annoying in that fight. You have to try and keep track of him (which is not easy with the random teleports). When you lose him, try to move around the outside of the arena (not the whole map, but the slightly visible large ring around where you fight in a given phase). That way he can't lock on to you as easily.

Is there anyway our build can not get one shot by the lasers, just enough time for me to spam some flasks? Or do i just have to accept the fact that I will get one shot?

Oh I meant the "% taken from mana before life when affected by clarity". I'm probably too noob to be able to afford the ES one haha

I was able to tank A6 Sirus lasers with 7k (HP + ES) and 9k Mana.
Last edited by Ayzkub on Apr 20, 2020, 5:44:09 PM
This build isn't that squishy, you should have cinderswallow and atziri's flask going all the time and recover your hp, mana, and es constantly.
Also i switched over to LL with a lot of currency but it is worth the switch for the insane dps increase and stun immunity if you have the funds.

I have 4 pieces of my old hybrid gear that I will sell at a lower price if you message me in game and let me know you are from this thread.

hey, thx for the guide, having tons of fun.
Can you check my gear and skill tree to some imput ? i don't die easily but i think i'm lacking in the dps side.
"
Tramazings wrote:
This build isn't that squishy, you should have cinderswallow and atziri's flask going all the time and recover your hp, mana, and es constantly.
Also i switched over to LL with a lot of currency but it is worth the switch for the insane dps increase and stun immunity if you have the funds.

I have 4 pieces of my old hybrid gear that I will sell at a lower price if you message me in game and let me know you are from this thread.

I switch LL brand build,not gonna spend tons of c for one overpriced flask.
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
"
Tramazings wrote:

I switch LL brand build,not gonna spend tons of c for one overpriced flask.

The flask is for both builds and worth it, not overpriced
hi!!! whith 20 ex budget can i do this???
"
Sisset wrote:
hi!!! whith 20 ex budget can i do this???

You should be able to, without much trouble.
Hi,

Thank you for the guide. I am playing SSF and this is the most I have played a league. However I have hit a wall at lvl 93. I feel a bit too squishy and also lacking damage on bosses at T16s.

I managed 19/20 on delerium, can run T16 if not too juiced, but failed my only attempt at Sirus A5 so far. Have not found Cloak of Defiance yet (tried chancing for a while but gave up now), also only 1x Fevered Mind. Vaaling all unique Cobalt jewels :)

--> What can I do to improve? What should be my next step in gear or jewels/skills?

Grateful for any help and tips what I can try!

Spoiler

Gear
Last edited by Superlarsson on Apr 23, 2020, 6:24:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info