[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

GREAT BUILD!! Finally got mine into a REAL nice state, T16's are mostly fine, even in delirium, still a few deaths here and there but this is UBER rippy league. Here's my POB if you see anything i missed or can be improved I'd appreciate it a LOT!!!

https://pastebin.com/BNUxbmDv

ANY suggestions I will take to heart <3

Rocking this build. I never had so much fun playing this game !

Thanks for the great build.

I have one question tho; What should i upgrade next ?

Thanks in advance and lastly thanks again for the great build !

Struggling to do Sirus and last waves of simu... My damage falls off so much at the last waves...

Any help
Last edited by Hanzoli on May 11, 2020, 3:51:13 AM
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 12, 2020, 9:02:10 AM
Nice build so far, just did A5 Kitava and it's more powerful than a Necro at this stage. Looking forward to A10 and beyond !
I'm following your build and I just started mapping. I was wondering what is the general play style of this build since I've never played brands before. What I do is I cast 2-4 brands and run around casting brand recall and after couple of seconds I cast a new brand. Also This is my build so far. One more thing I always forget to cast rallying cry when not bossing is it necessary to cast while mapping or only during boss fights?
Thanks for the build, really enjoying it at level 91 and about to try Sirus again (missed on the first try, I'm on Xbox and I got hung up in the large maze and nuked).

Any advice for my build? I'm hoping to make 3 more levels to finish with the notable Written in Blood on the right hand side of the passive tree.

I've got some good cluster jewels I think and I'm only dying to Xbox major lag spikes and the occasional one-shot when I've misplayed my brand casting and lowered my mana to a point where I can be KO'd.

I'd love any advice. I've gotten further than ever before and love the boss damage but feel that I'm still just a wee bit weaker with life and ES than I should be.

Thanks!
came back to the league to play archmage/brand before the nerf, really like the searches you set up for each equipment piece, great time saver. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but I noticed the link for the boot is linking to the helm search, just FYI.
Enjoy this build while it lasts folks!
Second-class poe gamer
R.I.P
It was a great build...
My most played build in 3.10

Will be missed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info