[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

Trade link for boots is wrong. It links to Mindspiral trade link.
How essential is it to run fortify? I really hate using shield charge.

I was thinking of trying to play around with skill points to allocate acrobatics and phase acrobatics instead.
"
Sir_I_Exist wrote:

I was thinking of trying to play around with skill points to allocate acrobatics and phase acrobatics instead.

And reduce your ES by 30%? Not really a good idea with this build I think.
Why cwdt and brand recall? that just sounds like such a difficult time.
"
Asag wrote:
"
Sir_I_Exist wrote:

And reduce your ES by 30%? Not really a good idea with this build I think.

I've been unable to settle on a build I really like this league, so I'm just getting started with this one--but my impression is that your defense largely comes from running a high mana pool with MOM. In the Simacrulum video posted by OP, he's only running about ~1700 ES total, certainly not enough to be a meaningful defensive layer. Acro and Phase acro would give you a lot of dodge and spell dodge on top of MoM and whatever spell block you can gin up to give you some more breathing room.

Maybe there's something about the build I'm missing though. If I ran the same build as OP with 1700 ES, why would losing ~600 ES be not worth the dodge you gain from acro and phase acro?
Hey,

Im confused... where do we get our Endurance/Power Charges for "Conviction of Power"?

"
GrappLr wrote:
Why cwdt and brand recall? that just sounds like such a difficult time.

I believe cwdt is only supposed to be linked to wave of conviction
deathless UE, Sirus 8 and Aul is done ^^
"
Necz wrote:
Hey,

Im confused... where do we get our Endurance/Power Charges for "Conviction of Power"?

Conviction of power has a 15% chance to grant you a power charge when "you or your totems kill an enemy" - so that's where the power charges come from. In addition, it gives you 25% to gain an endurance charge whenever you gain a power charge.
"
Sir_I_Exist wrote:
"
Necz wrote:
Hey,

Conviction of power has a 15% chance to grant you a power charge when "you or your totems kill an enemy" - so that's where the power charges come from. In addition, it gives you 25% to gain an endurance charge whenever you gain a power charge.

oh god... i missed the the one "you or". And i stared at this like 10 minutes? fuck me :D

Thanks!
Last edited by Necz on Apr 1, 2020, 5:36:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info