[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
Fyodab wrote:
Tried it, the damage was good (2k mana cost, 6k300 total mana) but the number of things you have to press to make it work makes it painful for me to play :

- 4 flasks
- storm brand (where the enemies are)
- shield charge/flame dash
- orb of storms (in a pack)
- rallying cry (near enemies)
- arcane cloak

+ shield charge really sucks as a movement skill it's slow and you get stuck all the time, if you play this I recommend you use something else or only flame dash + second wind

Thanks for the build though, at least I tried something different

Most of the time its:
Stormbrand + Brand Recall + Rallying Cry

I rarley use flasks and arcane cloak, only for Bosses and Things which dont die within 3 seconds.

Shieldcharge is somewhat tricky, mostly i use it to travel faster :)
I've been having some dps troubles (mostly for killing bosses), could someone take a look and give some advice? I'm mapping around t10-12 and thats fine, but bosses sometimes take a while to kill, like conquerors.
why are so many people on poeninja using doryani jewel? 50% of non-chaos damage bypasses ES, but with only ~4k life that doesnt seem ideal. what am i missing?
Sick build. loving it. This is op op. Thank you :) Got my corruption altar tonight...glad it didn't go poof!

Last edited by crzytimes on Mar 30, 2020, 11:51:56 PM
"
burdd wrote:
I've been having some dps troubles (mostly for killing bosses), could someone take a look and give some advice? I'm mapping around t10-12 and thats fine, but bosses sometimes take a while to kill, like conquerors.

In your passive tree: remove your point in the +4% mana next to the empty jewel socket. You only need to be here if you got a nice jewel.
In addition remove a mana node next to Soul Siphon.

You now have 2 passive points to spend to get to the jewel socket below Pain Attunement. Use this jewel socket to your liking (Fevered Mind maybe).

--
Replace the abyss jewel in your belt with one that does #% chance to get Onslaught (Damage) OR PHasing (defence).

--

Replace your wand with a rare one according to the guide (lighting damage, spell damage, cast speed, mana). Make sure it's all more and better than your current wand.

"
7ailen wrote:
"
herron28 wrote:
So Im having trouble with the build. Got all the gear, but just still seem extremely squishy. like dying once a map squishy. It doesnt feel like MoM is working at all. It should drop my mana a bit if im getting hit right? it doesnt move a single number when Im getting hit, and it comes straight out of my energy shield then health. Have 6 linked cloak, all supports etc. even tried out the MoM node on the tree to see if it made a difference. no change. Here's my PoB if anyone wants to take a look. https://pastebin.com/CVGFFBCM

Hi Herron,

You already have MoM by wearing the body armour, so you don't need the passive. You've got almost no life on your gear, that is something to work on. Note that MoM works as: 30% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life.
So, 30% of the damage that is meant for your LIFE will be taken from the mana instead. That means that an energy shield won't work with MoM.
EDIT: For this build its 50% because of the Cloak of Defiance (body armour) and the Heiro ascendancy. As described in the build.

But if you don't have any life, Mom won't help much. So start with getting +/- 4k of life

In addition, you the build advises you to get a Abyss jewel with #% chance to get Phasing on kill. That should lower your visibility to enemies and thus result in less agro.

Yeah i figured I needed more life, it just doesn't seem to take ANY of my mana when I'm getting hit. So it feels even more squishy. Idk maybe Im just used to more elusive builds or something. Damage is great, couple sirus kills, single target is good when you have everything going, just gets swarmed and stunned then its game over. Thanks for looking!
Hey!

I would need a good advice what to upgrade next..
a bit more Defense would be nice but i don´t wanna lose too much damage.

have about 5 ex to spend

I know my Shield is pretty bad but i need the resists..
I was thinking about dropping the voidbringer but i'm afraid i will lose to mutch damage

Last edited by overmyhead07 on Mar 31, 2020, 6:36:22 AM
"
Leveling Tree

Hello! I'd like to know the leveling order for the skill tree with Supercharge & and Scintillating Idea. Since Supercharge & and Scintillating Idea are in the 7th order in the actual skill tree im confused.

Thanks a lot!
"
overmyhead07 wrote:
Hey!

I would need a good advice what to upgrade next..
a bit more Defense would be nice but i don´t wanna lose too much damage.

have about 5 ex to spend

I know my Shield is pretty bad but i need the resists..
I was thinking about dropping the voidbringer but i'm afraid i will lose to mutch damage

Hi there, please share you characters on the website. That way we can check your passive skills and gear without you needing to post them.
That's especially intresting because you have a lot of cluster jewels, so maybe you skipped some important passives along the way.

Changing the shield is indeed very interesting. Your current shield has 19% resistances but no life/mana.
Your wand has crit multiplier, note that this build doesn't do crits because of Elemental Overload on the passive tree. So these things do not benefit you. The other

You have Scintiallating Idea on both your large and small cluster jewel. Note that you can only have 1 active. That makes your small cluster jewel obsolete. Your better of putting a Fevered Mind in that slot and change up your gloves.

You will have roughly the same mana costs of skill but you now have freed up your gloves for a good rare roll. If you get some resistances on your rare gloves you can upgrade your shield with the other resistances.

You can find a better wand with a higher Lightning damage roll than your current wand. And different rolls for crit multi and projectile speed, maybe life and chaos resistances. However, I would go for gloves, shield and jewel first.
Hey and thanks for the advice..

My account should be publice now

I respect one of my scintillating but i lost the 20% mana
Last edited by overmyhead07 on Mar 31, 2020, 8:52:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info