[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

With the Fevered Mind jewel/s , more mana cost for more Spelldamage, good synergie with the build.

And no, the knockback is not very usefull, but i run out of alteration orbs :)

My build is not very optimized, i skilled free for fun and it works good enough for me.
Last edited by Schleimkeim90 on Mar 28, 2020, 6:33:37 PM
"
dileck wrote:
Hi, i wanted to ask how do you raise the mana cost of storm brand to 3k? right now im at 1k only

Fevered mind jewels basically, and at lvl 62 you can get Apep's rage, its about 1 chaos rn and gives 40% increased manacost of skills. Gives a lot of dps for cheap.
killed Sirus A5 (haven't got all stones to get into A8) deathless, it was my second Sirus fight ever tho. dps is there, dodging stuff is pretty easy while brands are doing damage. also I'm playing SSF so my build is a bit different, but it's only preference.
Guys Im testing some stuff in PoB but when I disable Arcane Surge gem and take Arcane Blessing node I dont see any way to enable Arcane Surge buff from the node and dps does not change at all if the node is enabled or disabled.

How I can enable the buff without gem to properly see dps? Im using the fork verson.
how much budget is required for this build to function somewhere around t14-16 maps ? I don't care for the bosses like sirus and his friends, just a regular map clearer
Hey man!

Would like you have your input on what i should focus on and maybe change. It feels like i dont do my simulacrum not even half as easy as u did. Just please look at my links, tree and maybe some items that i need to change.

Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Honkencrater/characters

Thanks in advance 🤠
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
how much budget is required for this build to function somewhere around t14-16 maps ? I don't care for the bosses like sirus and his friends, just a regular map clearer

literally no budget. with only self-found gear (which would cost nothing on trade league) and 6l cloak (you can get rare 6l with life, mana etc and it'll carry you well too) t14-16 is a breeze. also bosses like sirus, shaper are easy if you know their mechanics and dodging well.

just did shaper (deathless as well), drop is meh tho :\ this build is capable of everything in this game with very tiny investments, mediocre gear.

Ok I found that red stuff in PoB is not implemented yet so thats why Arcane Blessing dont work in PoB.

I have another question tho. Whats a good combination of the new jewels to get? I would like to try those jewels but not sure what combination of nodes to pick.
slowly moving into a8 (collecting stones), did a6 easy as always. (shitty drop inc)
"
Asag wrote:
Ok I found that red stuff in PoB is not implemented yet so thats why Arcane Blessing dont work in PoB.

I have another question tho. Whats a good combination of the new jewels to get? I would like to try those jewels but not sure what combination of nodes to pick.

Bear in mind there might be better options, but what I went for is this:

Large cluster jewel: Overshock, Supercharge, and any other elemental/lightning damage notable pasive. You can get Scintillating Idea (20% increased maximum mana and 5% lightning penetration) too, just not with both overshock and supercharge unfortunately! Doryani's Lesson gives 25% increased elemental damage as well as 0.2% elemental damage leeched as life. I have no idea which of these are the best to get, but they are nice for this build. Try to get 3 notable passives, 2 jewel sockets and as few small passives as possible (preferably 8).

Medium cluster jewel: anything brand related. I went with Grand Design and Brand Loyalty. Grand Design gives you an additional brand.

Small cluster jewel: Openness. +30 to mana and 20% increased maximum mana. Pretty hard to beat in terms of mana. You can also get a little flat mana on the small passives too, or the "added small passive skills have 25% increased effect" mod for more mana. Honestly, you can slot in whatever you feel is lacking in your build, like life for instance.

Feel free to check my profile, character name is "ItemFiltersHelpAlertYou".

Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Mar 29, 2020, 1:32:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info