[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
LeoRing wrote:
What's about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Indigon?

There's someone who tested it and shared his findings 1-2 pages back.
He also wrote a short guide about it, I can share it if you want.
Basically it is possible to use it if you take Sanctuary of Thought on the ascendancy to decrease the mana usage to some extent and maybe drop some gems/jewels.
According to him the damage scaling is noticable with indigon.
I have yet to test it out myself. Need a clean way to add it to existing gear choices and without sacrificing too much.
Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Mar 26, 2020, 5:41:54 PM
The highest people on the leaderboard are pretty split between Arcane blessing and Conviction of power. I like Conviction but I think the elemental ailment immunity might make you slightly tankier.

I have been experimenting with elemental overload, after trying out some things in PoB it seems to be the better option right now, for damage at least.

Hey Mate!
i have any question and i hope you can answer me, sry for my rly bad english, i hope you can understand me :(

First: I hate to play Brand Recall in a CWDT Setup. Is there any option to play with:
Spoiler

Second Wind - Enhance - Empower - Brand Recall

Is it possible to play it with your Guide? What i can switch out for it? In my mind i think it so:
Spoiler

3L: Wave of Conviction - Clarity - Blood Magic

3L: Zealotry - Wrath - Vaal Discipline

6L: Storm Brand - Awakened Elemental Focus - Awakened Controlled Destruction - Archmage - Concentrated Effect - Awakened Lightning Penetration

4L: Increased Duration - Arcane Cloak - Arcane Surge - Second Wind

4L: Second Wind - Enhance - Empower - Brand Recall

4L: Portal - Faster Attacks - Shield Charge - Fortify

Can i play this with your passive Skill Tree? Important for me is to play Brand Recall without CWDT.

Have a nice day and stay healthy!
"
Towynn wrote:
Hey Mate!
i have any question and i hope you can answer me, sry for my rly bad english, i hope you can understand me :(

First: I hate to play Brand Recall in a CWDT Setup. Is there any option to play with:
Spoiler

Is it possible to play it with your Guide? What i can switch out for it? In my mind i think it so:
Spoiler

6L: Storm Brand - Awakened Elemental Focus - Awakened Controlled Destruction - Archmage - Concentrated Effect - Awakened Lightning Penetration

Can i play this with your passive Skill Tree? Important for me is to play Brand Recall without CWDT.

Hey, I didn't like playing brand recall on CWDT either, what I did was link it to second wind and a level 1 arcane surge. Makes my clear really smooth and im not refilling my Mana all the time as I have high brand uptime.
I linked my brand recall to a second wind also, but I tied my arcane surge (lvl20) to arcane cloak and inc duration. One thing I am having issue with the build is survivability, that is with 5mil dps and 3.7k hp/ 1.7k hp and 7.8k mana + 75 all res and 68 chaos res, still manage to die lol I must be bad at this game /shrug

I also played around with POB and noticed that at least according to POB having enemies shocked with skitterbots socketed in essence worm is about 1.5mil more dps assuming you link Storm Brand - Energy leech support - elemental focus support - archmage support - conc effect - controlled destruction

removing innervate and replacing with elemental focus was a huge raw dmg increase but then I had a problem with a reliable source of shock ailment.

removing wrath gem and replacing with skitterbots seems to be higher dps, and also chills enemies which does help a bit with slowing mobs down
Last edited by StevesytheZissou on Mar 27, 2020, 3:13:13 AM
"
burdd wrote:
"
Towynn wrote:
Hey Mate!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hey, I didn't like playing brand recall on CWDT either, what I did was link it to second wind and a level 1 arcane surge. Makes my clear really smooth and im not refilling my Mana all the time as I have high brand uptime.

Which Gem Setup you switch out for this? Im thinking i play without CWDT and the other 2 Gems and play with 4L Brand Recall. I hope that works. Atm i never change anything in Builds, im a little carefully^^
"
Low_Flex wrote:
The only one thing which I wish OP could add into main post, brand recall button can be held to maintain brands pretty much permanently without spamming recall button. idk maybe I'm stupid and it's easily for most people to figure it out, but I've tried to do it only on lvl 89 as well, and my life became so much easier. Killing bosses without this knowledge is very painful, as when I'm holding recall button I can pretty easily dodge things without any worries. That's it, gl to y'all :)

That was a good find. After I use Recall with held down button and switched in this cluster Jewel
I now die less often ;)

Unless OP playstyle I like to play my Chars till lvl 95 and bring it to the endgame. So I had to figure out how to change some minor things to get some survivability and still enough DMG to shred bosses fast.

My Gear so far:
Spoiler

Do we keep arcane surge at low level, or can we max it out? Saw some builds advise to keep it low for some reason....
Sericus
"
Sericus wrote:
Do we keep arcane surge at low level, or can we max it out? Saw some builds advise to keep it low for some reason....

Arcane Surge procs when you spend a certain amount of mana. That amount scales with gem levels, so some builds want to keep it at a low level so that it will proc more often. If you use a max level Arcane Surge with Flame Dash, for example, you'd only have it proc after dashing something like 15 times. That would be terrible.

In this build you're using Arcane Surge on your main skill, and since you're scaling mana cost of said skill you'll always proc it with a single use. So no reason to keep it low level.
Chris Wilson took my soul
Is Clear Mind jewel worth using?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Clear_Mind

Or Fevered Mind only? What if the cost become too high?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info