[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
Exathil wrote:

Well that's my equipment. Just tried Sirius level 5 could not do it. Golems are dying like shit. And my damage against high tier map delirium bosses is too weak. Damage into Elderslayers and Sirius is not satysying too. What should i change to gain dps boost? Not losing too much health...
I am sitting at 5k hp with 500~es and 1 shots are not that uncommon.

You don’t have a CotB...that’s supposed to be one of the cornerstones of the build
sorry for the bad english.
I have a problem, if I link flamedash + precision + ice golem + blood rage together, like you have on your gloves, I can't use a flame spurt, it will throw a trap
Last edited by saduke on Mar 31, 2020, 2:30:14 AM
hello all,

i really want this build to work as it reminds me of my first arc witch i played, sadly the damage is way below useable yet.
i switched recently to it so yes gems are not yet leveled fully. that is one part. but i am on getting watchstone 10 and drox kills me 3 times before i can widdle him down. even blue mobs of his can take ages. his banners i just push around.
sadly my golems die like flies and resummoning them in a boss fight means standing still. that's death.

i got me a synth ring now and will get a level 3 enlightened so i can try herald of ash or purity. also got me a nice cluster jewel but at the moment there is no way i can get away from lvl 90 :)

so any tipps?

"
saduke wrote:
I have a problem, if I link flamedash + precision + ice golem + blood rage together, like you have on your gloves, I can't use a flame spurt, it will throw a trap

you have your profile locked but i assume your gloves have the prefix "socketed gems are supported by lvl X trap/mine support" ? that's the reason
Last edited by imrofli on Mar 31, 2020, 3:37:35 AM
I don't know what it is by Energy Leech Support isn't working for me. I always have 0 Energy shield and it doesn't leech
"
Kareoo wrote:
I don't know what it is by Energy Leech Support isn't working for me. I always have 0 Energy shield and it doesn't leech

also with blood rage turned off?
"
imrofli wrote:
"
Kareoo wrote:

also with blood rage turned off?

yes, it wont work for me
"
imrofli wrote:
"
saduke wrote:

you have your profile locked but i assume your gloves have the prefix "socketed gems are supported by lvl X trap/mine support" ? that's the reason

hmmm why my acc should be blocked, but good. thank you for the hint. thanks to you i found the mistake, i wear "deerstalker" because i didn't find any other ones that had 3 green and 1 blue bases. ps i play on ps4 and just scratched poe on the surface.
Is it viable atziri? And other end game bosses?
Last edited by sn3kox on Mar 31, 2020, 11:44:57 AM
I'm having a great time with the build. Farming juiced up T16 maps without much difficulty. I recorded a run from earlier today on a T16 Basilica, corrupted\sextants\redeemer influence, awakening lvl 5

https://youtu.be/Wt6sSTDflts
Last edited by Peteman2 on Mar 31, 2020, 1:59:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info