[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

Thoroughly enjoying the build so far. I've tweaked my tree a bit to work clusters in.
Currently running herald of Ash, Lighting, Ice, and Purity as well as 5 golems (fire, ice, lightning, chaos, and stone) and 5 power charges.

Clear speed is amazing, although I just recently hit low red maps (t11-12), so time will tell how it progresses. Bossing is rough, damage wise, but doable. The 5 golems and minions of purity help tank a bit. Currently sitting ~4.5k life/700es, which isn't the best, but ok.

Got lucky with my wands, but may recraft the flat cold on the one to phys%/blind when I unlock T1. Still need upgrades on jewelery and some armor pieces, but it's working for now.

I have an essence worm and a leveled wrath, but I'm liking the herald route right now.

Not sure what helm enchant to go for yet. How does the KBolt change direction work? Other than that, it seems like a Golem buff would probably be the best.
Last edited by Laws of Woo on Apr 2, 2020, 1:53:22 AM
I don't know if it's just me, but the links for the equipment, with sum used don't work. It goes "Query too long". It says to remove some requirements, but I don't know which one I should remove.

Also, I see that you're no longer using energy leech in favor of another gem now. Should I consider it a better alternative?
Last edited by Elgate on Apr 1, 2020, 2:29:51 PM
What do you think of using Moonsorrows in this build?
"
sn3kox wrote:
Hey can you tell what jewels i need to put into socket's ? .
Because my damage suck's ;( what i need to change to get much better into boss killing? and survability ? ressistance is capped 3.6k hp 577es but still a squishy paper :(

CANT EVEN COMPLETE ASCENDARY TRIAL :( DIE IN 1 SHOT AND I DONT DO ANY DAMAGE TO THE BOSS AT ALL :(

WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE FOR SINGLE TARGET ? BECAUSE KB DOESNT SEEM TO DO ANY DAMAGE TO BOSS AND I DIE IN 1 SHOT TO SIMPLE T-11 MAPS IT SHOULD TAKE ME LIKE 15 PORTALS TO KILL A DAMN BOSS.

April fool's?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Barrage_Support
"
UNLOLS wrote:
What do you think of using Moonsorrows in this build?

I used them while leveling, but switched to rares when I was happy with my crafts. If I was scaling phys damage more, they'd probably be decent. I did especially like the blind on them however.
The links to the gear on the trade site just come up with an error that says to reduce the complexity of the query. Help?
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
The links to the gear on the trade site just come up with an error that says to reduce the complexity of the query. Help?

Yap i need help with the same thing :(
This isn't nearly as precise as the original filter, but it's somewhere to start looking at wands at least. Double check them with POB of course:

https://poe.trade/search/anahodoramorio
Last edited by Peteman2 on Apr 2, 2020, 11:30:52 AM
Another issue I'm running into with Incandescent Heart is the Light Radius taken from Energy Shield.
Any tips on how to improve this? :)
Hello Thanks for your nice build!

i've seen your update and now i am wondering which route do you suggest more, Route B with all the special items to get all auras + spellslinger or route C full Kinetic bolt? I currently have all the necessary items for Route B but i am wondering which one is better, and with route B which spell do you ditch to be able to keep all the auras, flame dash, immortal call, projectile weakness etc?

thank you for your answers :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info